Chapter 5

Chapter 5

{Andy's POV}

I watched as Roz skipped off towards the front area. I sighed. I may have just become recently single, but that doesn't stop the feelings i have towards Rozlynn. I lay down in my bunk. I started to look at my tattoos. "Dragonfly," one of them said. Tears fell down my face. Juliet. My Dragonfly. She left me for that stupid motherfucker. Fucking bitch. No one knew, not even Ash. In my fit of self-pity, i heard a beautiful laugh. Was that Roz's laugh? It had to be. I wiped my face and walked out to the front room. Roz was holding onto her sides, practically dying from laughter while CC looked confused and Ash, Jake, and Jinxx were staring at Roz as if she grew an extra head. 

"What the fuck is going on?" I asked. They all whipped there heads towards me. 

"What the fuck is going on with you?" Jake asked. 

My breath hitched, "N-nothing."

Ash stood up and pushed me against the wall,"Whats wrong Andy?" His voice was layered with concern. I broke down. 

"Jul-Juliet. She cheated on me and then she left me for that bastard. My Dragonfly," I sobbed into Ash's chest. Everyone became quiet. I heard people stand up. I soon felt arms wrap around me. 

"It'll be okay man," Jinxx said. 

"A-Andy? Can I talk to you, alone?" Roz asked sweetly.

I pulled away from the guys and motioned to the bunk area, "What do you need to talk about Roz?" She showed me her phone. About thirty missed calls from her parents, fifty texts and ten voice-mails.

"I know it probably isn't a good time, but I don't know what to do. They are threatening to call Al. He cant know I left home. He will come looking for me," she whispered. 

I hugged her gently, "Just tell them you found Alex and that he is taking you under his wing. If that doesn't work, ignore them. Block their number."

She nodded against my chest,"Okay, I will." She started to walk away but she turned around slightly and said,"You know, Juliet is stupid for letting you go. Any girl would be lucky to have a man as sweet and caring as you." And with that she left me alone with my confused thoughts. 

A/N: I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST JULIET BUT THIS FANFICTION WOULD NOT OF WORKED HAD I KEPT JULIET IN THE PICTURE. song of the chapter is on the side cx Also.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CC AND ZACK MERRICK!!!! LOVE THOSE BOYS SO FUCKING MUCH!!! xD