Chapter 41

{Rozlynn's POV}

A few weeks later, we were laying down the final few tracks. That last song BVB had to record was the drums, bass, and vocals for Goodbye Agony, PTV just needed vocals for a song, and ATL just had drums and lead guitar. It was our last day in the studio before leaving for tour in two weeks. We had our support and got four; one for each band. Our support was Out Came the Wolves and Sounds Like Harmony. Both were thouroughly surprised when asked to join in on the world tour. The tour was going to be called the "Saving Kids Tour." They have all had a huge impact on people and they want them to know that they can see that. Personally, i loved the name.

•Two Weeks Later•
Now we were all shoving the last but of crap into the four buses. One bus for PTV, one for BVB, one for ATL, and one for OCTW and SLH. When we finally finished packing everything, we all smiled at each other before cheering and running onto the buses. This was going to be a fun tour.

(So im skipping the boring ass tour crap bc i dont feel like writing that again but HERE. WE. GO. LAST FUCKING SHOW OF THE TOUR WHEN BVB IS PLAYING. they are after ATL but before PTV btw. OCTW and SLH already played before ATL)

{Still Rozlynn's POV}

It was time for the last song BVB would play on the "Saving Kids Tour." Andy randomly changed it to Goodbye Agony a few days ago. I dont know why, but everyone was acting a little suspicious. We have ben touring for almost a year and a half; Andy and I recently celebrated our two year anniversary, as well. Tonight was different for some reason. Everybody seemed nervous; even OCTW and Tyler Hagen. It was as if they all knew something that i didnt. I stood side stage and Andy sang and waited for my cue. When it was time, i walked out on stage and sang the lyrics ive grown to know oh so well. I locked eyes and danced around with Andy th whole time. By the time the song was over, the crowd was cheering. I turned to them, waved and blew kisses. I waited for Andy to say something, but when he didnt, i gave a little speech.

"Thank you so much for having us, Germany! I fucking love you guys!" i yelled into the microphone. "This was a great place to end the tour. I loved being on this tour and im glad i got to experience this." The crowd cheered. I smiled, then, all of sudden, they all either gasped or screamed "OH MY GOD, ANDY!" I immediately whipped my head around to look. I dropped my microphone in shock at the sight of Andy down on one knee. It made an ear-splitting noise before the whole venue was silent. You could hear a pin drop. I glanced backstage and saw all the other bands standing there in anticipation.

"Rozlynn, i know its only been two years, but we've been through thick and thin together. I helped save you from your parents, i helped you stop cutting, i helped you get your best friends and brother back, but you have also helped me. You have made me realize what true love really is. I mean, if this isnt love, than i dont know what is. Ive already asked Alex, Jack, Rian and Zack for their blessings and gave them to me. So, Rozlynn Gaskarth, will you be my black veiled bride?" Tears were falling from his eyes by the end. I was flat out sobbing as i started to shuffle over to him before running full speed and launching myself into his arm. As we fell, i kissed his face a billion times.

"Of. Course. I'll. Fucking. Marry. You," i said in between kisses. I opened my eyes and found the most beautiful smiled and the happiest blue eyes in front of me. I knew, that he was the one.

A/N: I KNOW THIS IS REALLY FUCKING SHORT BUT ILL WRITE A NEW(AND BETTER) CHAPTER THIS WEEKEND. THIS MAY ALSO SEEMED RUSHED BUT WHATEVER. ALSO, IM REALLY ONLY FEELING MAYBE 4-7 MORE CHAPTERS AND MAYBE AND EPILOGUE AND THATS IT. IM NOT REALLY READY FOR THE LIFES OF ROZ AND ANDY TO END SO ILL PROBABLY REWRITE THIS YOU KNOW FIX THE SPELLING, GRAMMAR, WHATEVER, AND THEN MAYBE, MAYBE WRITE A SEQUEL. IDK YET THO BUT ILL KEEP YOU GUYS POSTED. AGAIN, SORRY FOR THIS BEING SO SHORT. <3