Chapter 6

Chapter 6

{Rozlynn's POV}

I woke up the next morning to Jake and CC yelling at each other over a video game. I groaned as I got out of "my" bunk. As I was walking to the front room, I checked my phone. My breath hitched. He got my number. Mom and Dad gave him my number. I felt my knees weaken and suddenly I crumpled to the floor, still staring at the texts. I heard someone run over to me. 

"Hey, you okay?" Ash asked. I shook my head and sobbed into my hands. The rest of the guys came running over. 

"What happened lil' sis?" CC asked as he knelt next to me. I gently pushed my phone into his hands. As he read the texts, his eyes widened in anger. "I'm not going to let him take you away." I sobbed into his chest. 

"Who?" Jake, Jinxx, Ash and Andy all asked. 

"Alex," I whispered. "He knows I'm here. He saw Andy bring me to the bus after he went to see your guys' set. He said he is going to get me at the next venue."

Jon suddenly came up to us,"I know this probably isnt a good time, but we will be at the next venue in five minutes. Im so sorry Rozlynn." I nodded and tried to keep the tears from falling.

"He is going to take me back. I know he is. He cant take me back there Andy. They will kill me," I whispered the last part. 

Andy hugged me tightly,"Not if I'm here. You are staying with us. CC can be your new brother, Ash can be the new Jack, Jinxx can be the new Rian, and Jake can be the new Zack. We can go out now instead of later, remember? You still want to hang out somewhere?" 

 I nodded," Of course I do. I'm going to get dressed real quick so we can get out of here before Al, Jacky, RiRi, and Buffy."

As I walked off, I heard someone ask who the hell Buffy was.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I finshed getting dressed five minutes after we got to the venue. According to Ashy and Jakey, All Time Low hasnt showed up yet. Andy was waiting for me in the front area. 

"Nice shirt," he said. 

"Thanks. I miss him," I was wearing my Mitch Lucker shirt. {Link on the side}

"Yeah, me too." He said. "Lets get going." Just as we were about to leave, CC came running in.

"HIDE ROZLYNN, HIDE!" he screeched. Ashy, Jakey, Jinxxy and Jon came sprinting in, locking the door behind them. Andy pushed to the back room.

"Stay in here unless me or one the guys say otherwise," he ordered. I nodded and sat down on the bed back there. This wasnt going to be good. 

A/N: MITCH!!!! :'( Okay i put the link to his shirt on the side. song of the chapter is also there. kthxbai <3