Chapter 7

Chapter 7

{Andy's POV}

We heard someone bang their fist against the door.

"Who is it?" Jinxx asked. 

"Its All Time Low. Now open the door, Ferguson." A voice asked. Jinxx sent me a questioning look.

I sighed and whispered,"Let them in but do not, and i mean DO NOT, let them see Roz." They all nodded as Jinxx went to open the door. As soon as the door opened and Alex, Jack, Rian and Zack barged in. 

"Where is she? We know she came here last night with you, Biersack. Now where is she?" Jack demanded. 

"You cant see her," CC explained standing up and walking up to Jack. "I swear, I will keep you away from her if its the last thing I do." Jack and Ceece started arguing, Rian started arguing with Jinxx and Jake, and Ash was arguing with Alex. I looked at Zack, obviously neither of us wanted to argue. 

"On three," he said. "One, two, three."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP," we both shouted. 

"Look, arguing isn't going to get us anywhere. But i have an idea. Please Andy, Christian, Jeremy, Jake, Ash, just let us talk to her. She doesn't have to come with us. I swear, if Alex or Jack try to force her to come with us, Rian and I will drag them back to our bus. Just let us talk to her. You can stay in the room if she wants. Just please let us talk to her," Zack begged. Wow, I didn't know a guy that huge could be so sensitive. 

I sighed," Go get her, CC." 

"CC'S COMING ROZ-EEEE-LYNN! GET READY FOR A CC HUG!" he skipped down the bus as he screamed that at the top of his lungs. I chuckled at his stupidity. All of a sudden we heard Roz screaming at CC.

"PUT ME DOWN CHRISTIAN," she screeched. 

"NEVER," he replied. She gave him a pouty face. 

"Pwetty pwease?" she said in her best baby voice. 

"Dammit that face is too cute. FINE YOU CAN GET DOWN." he sighed. She jumped down, gave CC a kiss on the cheek. She froze when she saw who was in the room with us. 

"Wait, Rosie, don't leave. Just talk to us, please," Zack begged her.

"Fine. But Andy. Ashy, Jinxxy, Jakey, and CC get to stay, I get to talk first, you cant argue or interrupt me and Alex, Jack and Rian cant make me go home," she explained.

"What about Zack?" Alex asked.

"He never made me do anything I didn't want to do and Im hoping he still lives by that motto," she said glancing at Zack. He nodded in reply.

"Alright, everybody sit down and lets get talking," I said. Everyone sat down as Roz took a deep breath. I sat on her left, CC on her right, Jake, Jinxx and Ash next to him in that order. Jack sat across from me, Alex across from Roz, Rian across from CC and Zack Across from Jake. I'm pretty sure they werent ready to hear this.

A/N: i hope you guys are liking this, those of you reading it cx song of the chapter on the side :)