Chapter 18

Chapter 18

{Rozlynn's POV} 

I decided i was going to wear something nice but casual today. I decide to wear the Teenage Runaway Death Face dress from Hot-topic. Its just a black skirt with a skull on the bust. 

{Link on the side} 

I straightened my light brown hair. I should get i dyed soon. Maybe black! That would look nice. I'll ask Andy about it later. I put on a little eyeliner and some mascara. I put in a silver lip ring and nose stud. I threw on my black knee-high boots and skipped off to the front room. Everyone was already there in their outfits for the day. 

"Lets go," CC said and ran out the front door. Jinxx and Jake sighed and jogged off after CC to make sure he doesn't get lost. Zack, Rian and Ashley were all in a conversation about their love life's. Rian and was talking about Cassadee, Ash about his one stands and Zack about how he was looking for "the one." Andy and I fell behind them and walked silently. 

"You look beautiful you know," Andy said as we reached the diner. I blushed. 

"Thank you," I whispered as i reached to hold his hand. He smiled as he held mine and pulled me towards the table the rest of the guys were sitting at. 

"So its true," Zack said, "you're dating Andy." 

"Yeah our first date was last night," I said as i sat down next to Zack. 

"I watch your guys' Stickam last night," Rian said. I nodded and looked down at the menu that was just handed to me. 

"How about i get you all something drink?" the too perky waiter asked as she eyed Andy. I knew she was checking him out. 

"Can I get coffee?" CC, Zack, Jake and Ash said at the same time. They glared at each other. 

"Yeah, sure," She said, "What about you?" she nodded at Jinxx. 

"Coffee," he said.

"Ill have the same," Rian said tilting his head up a bit. 

"Okay, six coffees," she said and scribbled it down. "And you?" she asked me. She looked me up and down with a disgusted look. 

"i'll just have coffee as well," i said. 

"Sorry, what did you say?" She asked annoyed. 

Andy's jaw tightened. "She said she'll have coffee and ill take some too," he said through gritted teeth. 

The waitress smiled," Of course. But also, you can have this," she scribbled something down on her notepad and ripped it off and handed it to Andy."Its my number. Call me sometime," she winked. 

Andy looked at her and then glanced at the number. My throat tightened. He wouldn't do that, would he? 

"Thanks, but no thanks," he said and handed the paper back to the waitress. She glared at me and stormed off. 

"Well that was fun," Jake said as he leaned back in his car and peered at his menu. Ash chuckled. 

"Yep, watching whores rub themselves all over Andy is so much fun," Ash said sarcastically. 

"Its not like I'm actually going to date her or whatever she wants. I have Roz," Andy said holding my hand. 

I smiled and glanced over my menu. I'm definitely getting pancakes. I looked up to see the waitress coming back. "Look who's back," I mumbled. Andy chuckled as the waitress set his drink in front of him. She put the rest down and asked if we were ready to order. We all nodded. Jinxx and Ashley got scrambled eggs, Rian and CC got omelettes, Andy and Jake got breakfast sandwiches, Zack got waffles and i got my pancakes. The waitress walked off after taking my order and we all laughed. 

"She hates you so much Rozlynn," Zack laughed. I nodded as i laughed. After our fit of laughter Andy started to ask Rian and Zack about how i forgave them.  

"We just apologized and explained everything that happened with Jack and Alex and she just forgave us," Rian explained. Andy nodded and the table got awkwardly quiet. I decided to bring up the subject of my hair. 

"So, I was thinking, i want to dye my hair," I said. Everyone started asking me what color i wanted. 

"How about pink?" Ashley said with a wink. I shook my head.

"I was actually thinking black," i said. 

"YES I HAVE ALWAYS PICTURED YOU WITH THAT COLOR!!" Zack practically screamed. Rian and I stared at Zack, dumbfounded. He was always so quiet. The BVB guys looked confused. 

"Whats wrong?" Andy asked. Rian gaped at Zack while i explained. 

"Zack is always so quiet. He never raises his voice for anything," I said still in shock.

Rian nodded,"He didn't even raise his voice at Alex and Jack earlier today." Zack blushed and looked at his hands while the BVB guys laughed. 

"Seriously, I've always pictured you with that color," Zack whispered. I laughed and everyone agreed .

"That's good because you are taking me after this to get it done!" I said. 

Zack agreed,"Okay Rian and I will take you while your boys get ready for their set in ninety minutes." Jinxx quickly checked his phone.

"Shit he is right. We have ninety minutes to eat this crap and then get ready for set," Jinxx said. The guys groaned. CC decided to yell for our waitress to come back over here real quick.

"EXCUSE ME, CAN OUR WAITRESS PLEASE COME OVER  HERE? I NEED TO ASK HER SOMETHING?" he screeched. The people around us gave CC annoyed looks but he didn't care. He just kept looking for our waitress. 

"I'M COMING," we heard a familiar voice yell. We watched as she came running in those pumps. "I'm sorry, what do you need?" 

Jake spoke up," We were wondering how long it  is going to take for our food to get out here. We have to be somewhere in a hour and a half and it takes about an hour for us get ready." The waitress nodded in understanding. 

"Maybe another ten minutes," she guessed. "But, you know, you don't have to go so soon. I mean, i could entertain you guys and then you could leave." She bit her lip and moved her shirt a little to show off her cleavage a bit more. I snorted. She jumped a little and stared at me as if to ask "what?"

"Yeah, these guys would totally fuck a slut like you. I mean, Ashley might, if you had bigger boobs and and prettier face. But, it is pretty fucking obvious you are after one of these men in particular. And, that man happens to be my boyfriend. and i don't appreciate how you look at him," I snapped latching onto Andy's arm. The waitress looked pissed.

"Get out," she said sternly. "GET OUT OF THIS RESTAURANT RIGHT NOW YOU BITCH." I shrugged and let go of Andy's arm and began to make my way out the door. Suddenly i heard a number of chairs scratch against the floor as the guys got up to follow me. As soon as we all got outside we laughed as hard as we could.

"Oh, babe," Andy said in between laughs." That was hilarious." I laughed some more and took Andy's hand. Jinxx was the first to calm down entirely. Then Ashley, Zack, Rian, Jake and Andy. 

"Lets just go run into that Dunkin' Donuts down the street and grab some coffee and a doughnut or something," he said as CC and I finally calmed down. We all agreed and ran in there real quick. We all came out with a coffee and a doughnut of some sort. Jake also bought a dozen donuts for  the bus. 

"Come on Rosie, lets go get your hair dyed," Rian said once we got in front of the BVB bus. I squealed and ran to Andy. 

"Bye babe, im getting my hair dyed! Ill see you later," I gave Andy a quick kiss on the lips and turned around to run to where Zack and Rian were waiting. As i was running, I heard Andy yell something. 

"Ill see you later, babe! Love you!" I smiled and slowed down as i reached Zack and Rian.

"Lets go Buffy and RiRi!!!" I screamed and linked my arms with theirs. Time to finally change my look. 

A/N: cx i hope you guys actually like this fanfiction