Chapter 36

{Andy's POV} 

I sent the messaged and looked over at Alex and smirked as he read over it and smiled at me. It read:

"So maybe after a week or two of writing when were all just hanging at the studio just pull her aside and ask her to go to a nice dinner with you and then you can explain everything. just buy here a nice dinner maybe get a table sectioned off from evry1 else and you can take 1 hour or 2 to explain yourself and why you havent apologized yet. If she forgives you take her out for ice cream because she loves ice cream. if she doesnt forgive you just take her to get ice cream anyway bc she is most likey gonna want some. if none of that works than idk what to tell you Alex. but i do know that she does want you back in her life. txt me if you ever need anything and also let me know when you plan to do this." 

I watched as he smiled and typed quickly. I felt my phone vibrate in my jacket pocket so i took it out. 

From: Babe's Ass Of A Bro: "thank you so much Andy. Ill make sure to text you the day i decide to do it and right before i do it. just...dont tell anyone...especially CC, Jack or Jaime because we all know they cant keep a secret. i might tell matt, rian, vic, mike and tony though idk yet." I furrowed my eyebrow in confusion and quikcly typed back a response. 

To: Babe's Ass Of A Bro: "i wont tell CC Jack Jaime or Ash even though ash is basically my best friend but i might tell Jon Jake and Jinxx. why wouldnt you tell Zack?" 

From: Babe's Ass Of A Bro: "well Zack is kinda pissed at all of us even Matt idk why he is super pissed i get that he could be a little pissed cuz were annoying as fuck but he flipped out on us before we left the venue... :/ kinda not the best guy to tell my secrets to at the moment." 

 To: Babe's Ass Of A Bro: "oooh okay. but if Rozlynn asks, dont tell her that i helped you with this plan cuz then itll make you seem like you dont really care even though you do. just say you thought of it and then asked Vic or Rian about it. THERES AN IDEA LETS JUST TELL VIC RIAN JINXX AND JAKE BECAUSE THEY ARE MORE MATURE THAN US AND HAVE HAD EXPERIENCES WITH WOMEN AND WE WILL TELL THEM ABOUT THIS TOO." 

From: Babe's Ass Of A Bro: "YOU ARE SMART I SEE WHY SHE LIKES YOU. want me to make a convo with Vic Rian and you and then you can add Jake and Jinxx?" 

To: Babe's Ass Of A Bro: "YES OKAY DO IT NOW. 

Babe's Ass of A Boyfriend added you to a conversation with Vic PTV and Rian ATL 

Alex nodded over to me and quickly started texting to explain what was up. 

You added Momma Jinxx and Jake The Ass to a conversation with Vic PTV , Rian ATL , and Babe's Ass Of A Bro 

(A/N: okay so from now on imma just say there actual names instead of Andy's contact names for them because too  much work oh my gaskarth XD) 

*THIRD PERSON TEXTING POV*

Vic: Wtf alex who arm i in a convo with i know its you me and rian but who the hell are the other three people AND WHY ARE WE TEXTING IF WE ARE LITERALLY BEHIND YA" 

Rian: I know its me(RIAN) Vic Alex and Andy but idk who the other two are sorry guys :P 

Jinxx: Okay so its me JINXX, Andy, Jake, Alex, Vic and Rian ANDY WHY DID YOU ADD US TO A CONVO WITH ALEX WTF MAN