chapter 3: Conflict

"Urrrrrrgh. . ." Mishiga groaned out, as he was now forced to come along with Honoka to pick up the other members of μ's.

"Why do I have to help you with this, Kosaka-senpai?" Mishiga asked, his wrist being held onto by Honoka. Besides she is taller than Mishiga, so it was awkward.

'This feels like the 'NOTICE ME, SENPAI' meme,' Mishiga thought, sweat dropping, as Honoka still held onto him.

"Why aren't you saying anything?" Honoka asked, looking at Mishiga, pouting.

"Is it because I ate half of your loaf of bread?" She continued. "No. I can buy more of that later," Mishiga replied.

"Then?" Honoka asked. "Because I'm too lazy to," Mishiga replied, looking at her.

He then sighed and made a straight face when he felt stares from the people walking by.

There was one male student who seem to be from a different school, staring at them, before passing by them, before falling from his bike.

Mishiga kept silent, but Honoka went to help. Mishiga stopped in his tracks and watched her help the male up.

After seeing them talking briefly, Honoka went back to Mishiga's side. "Let's go!!" She exclaimed.

Mishiga sighed internally and nodded externally. Honoka held onto his wrist and both walked.

. . . . .

Mishiga felt stares and glares from other people, as the girls surround him, once they reached school.

"Alright. Me and Hanayo need to go to class. Can we disperse and meet up later?" Mishiga suggested.

They nodded, and went to their separate paths, leaving only Mishiga and Hanayo standing at the entrance of the school.

"Ikuso, Koizumi-san," Mishiga said to Hanayo, who jolted slightly, and stuttered out, "h-hai, Shire-kun."

. . . . . . . . . . . .

Soon enough, when school was over, Mishiga instantly attempted to run away out of the school.

But that had failed when Maki and Rin came out of nowhere and pinned him down.

"Okay. What do you girls want me to do now?" Mishiga asked, plain faced and plain-ish tone, now not even attempting to struggle and escape.

"Help us with some clothes shopping please!" Rin asked. "Haaaaah?" Mishiga simply let out.

Mishiga then pushed the girls off of him gently before standing up, ignoring the dust behind his uniform.

"What am I now? A butler?" Mishiga asked. Just as they were about to reply, he lashed out.

"No! I. Am not. A butler! Even a guy like me needs some rest y'know. Even butlers rest," Mishiga said.

They both looked down at this. "I know you both are sad, and I'm sorry for doing that, but please. I need privacy," Mishiga continued.

He then turned his back onto them, and walked out of the school grounds, not knowing that Rin was trying not to cry while Maki tried to not make Rin cry.