chapter 20: How To Smuggle A Boy Out Of School

"Okay. . . How do I get outta here?" Keitan asked, and they all flinched, not thinking long.

"Hey girls," a voice said out behind the door, making them all to flinch and began to excessively sweat.

They all can imagine what punishment they would get if Keitan was found.

They instantly shut the door, while they attempted to hide Keitan somewhere.

It was very hard, since he was practically tall and had the 'odd one out' type of clothes.

"I'll hide behind the door," Keitan said, as he put himself on the wall beside the doorway.

"Why're you gi-" Aquors opened the door, causing a classmate of Chika (who looked for them) to drop down to the ground.

Keitan was now sandwiched between the door and the wall, causing him to be unnoticed.

Aquors heaved a sigh of relief. "Oh, thank goodness. I thought it was a thief," Chika lied.

"What is it that you want?" Chika asked. "You forgot something," the girl said.

Keitan could only hear the conversation, and prayed that the girl goes out of the rooftop.

It had been granted, because the girl was then skipping out of the rooftop, humming a song.

They quickly closed the door, while Keitan slid down the wall, his hand on his left chest, feeling his fast heartbeat.

"We gotta bring him out of here," Dia said. "Let's do it, then," Keitan said.

"Well, looks like practice for Love Live is cancelled for today," Mari announced.

"This is gonna be hard though, since I don't know how to parkour or free run. We have to find a way to get me out," Keitan pleaded.

"Alright, let's go everyone. I got s plan," Kanan said,

. . . . . . . . . .

Chika, Mari, and Hanamaru became a girl wall, covering Keitan, who was behind the trio, bending down.

Keitan was careful about bending down behind the trio, so he suggested that they cover their skirts.

Right behind him were Dia, Yoshiko (or Yohane, as she wanted to be called as), and Riko.

The other line were Ruby, Kanan, and You, who would be substitutes just in case if one of them were left behind.

It went surprisingly well, as there were no students passing by them at all.

They soon managed to get out of the school grounds, and Keitan laid himself down on the asphalt.

"Out at last!" He said out, before laughing happily. "Who is that?" A voice said behind them.

They all slowly looked back, and saw it was a teacher. Aquors gave a nervous laugh.

"Oh don't worry miss. I'm their friend," Keitan assured. "I see," the teacher subsequently left.

"That was a close one," You said. They all agreed. "That was great fast thinking, Keitan," Kanan said, taking her hand out to the still on the ground Keitan.

Keitan smiled and took Kanan hand, and Kanan pulled him up, making him stand.