chapter X: Christmas!! [μ's Arc]

A/N: supremely long. Also, Mishiga, in conversations, tend to call the girls by their last names, then add '-san' or '-senpai', the latter used for his seniors. E.g Kosaka-senpai, Koizumi-san, Eli-senpai, etc. This story is not canon, but the items given by Mishiga and μ's are, as these items will appear during the chapters which Love Live will commence.

Snow. Probably one of the rare things that came to Japan. But it happened. Mishiga woke up when he realised the temperature in his room was colder than he even thought.

'What the crip crapping hell? This isn't Fuyu Kotoba. . .'

Mishiga slid open his curtains, and saw snow. A lot of snow.

"Wow, snow. . . Well tomorrow is Christmas, so yay," Mishiga said monotonically. Seems like he was not in the Christmas spirit. He celebrates much of his Christmas alone. Usually, he would be invited by Max to come along to his house to celebrate. That was the only time Mishiga felt joy after his parents died.

Now, with Max also dead, he felt no need to celebrate something like Christmas anymore. He had the feeling that every single time he wanted to have fun, something bad always happen to the ones close to him. That feeling stayed with him throughout his junior high and his first year of high school. Now that he was a second year, things were much different.

He heard the doorbell with a 'ding dong', and he soon got off of bed amd approached the door. When he opened, Honoka came into his house without permission.

"Whew, it was freezing outside!" Honoka said, while blowing her pale hands. She was wearing her school uniform, and an apple-red jacket above her uniform. Every breath she gave out had smoke coming out, like someone who was smoking. Her hairstyle remained the same, and Honoka's addictive smile appeared across her lips.

"So are you ready for school?" She asked.

"There is no school."

"Wait, what?!!"

"That's what you get for not paying attention to your teachers. Kosaka-senpai, you should never fall asleep during class," Mishiga lectured.

"S-sorry. . ."

Mishiga heaved a sigh and embraced Honoka. It took Honoka a while to process what he did, but when she did, she blushed and pushed Mishiga away.

"Warm already?"

"H-h-h-huh?!!"

Honoka was genuinely confused at what he meant.

"What do you mean?!"

"I was hugging you because you seem cold. Is. . . ."

"O-o-oh!! T-there's no problem with that! J-just tell me if you were trying to hug me next time!"

Mishiga nodded at her statement. He found Honoka staring at him.

"What is it, Kosaka-senpai?"

"Why're you still in pajamas?"

Mishiga looked at himself.

"Because I can," was his reply.

"How lazy are you?"

"Very."

Honoka shook her head, but still had her smile.

"I'll be taking a shower. You can do whatever you want," Mishiga told Honoka, before Mishiga went to the bathroom to take a shower. What he did not expect, was that once he walked out, his entire body wrapped in a towel, was that the members of μ's had come into his house. The first one he saw was Kotori.