Chapter 78: International Talk

"So your name is Keitan Shairu?" The local male asked Keitan, who nodded.

"Yep. What's yours?" Keitan asked.

"Dan. Dan Aruin," the male, Dan, replied.

"Dan Aruin. . . Aruin-san, you seem to know this place a lot," Keitan commented.

"Well, what can I say? I grew up here. Of course I know the nooks and crannies of London. Also, you thirsty?" Dan asked.

"Thanks," Keitan replied, taking the can of cola.

"So, what brings you to London? I mean, I know London's a popular tourist spot, but I know there must be more reasons for you to be here."

"Well-"

"Not to mention, you're temporarily living in a swanky hotel. You don't seem rich, so. . . I presume you're sponsored."

"Yep."

"Ooh. By what company?"

". . . Okay, I'll tell you this. Whatever you do, don't tell anyone else."

"Huh? What're you talking about?"

Keitan gestured Dan to come close. Keitan then whispered to Dan, "I'm Aquors' manager."

"W-w-what?!" Dan asked, clearly shocked.

"Yep. I'm telling you the truth. I'm the manager of Aquors."

"Wow. . . . No wonder you knew Aquors. You're one lucky bastard."

"What're you talking about?"

"Dude, you have, like, a harem."

"I don't get what you're talking about. . . ."

"Dude. . . Do those girls like you?"

"In a friendly manner, yes. I mean, if I even get in a relationship with one of the members, I will be in a whole ton of trouble, and Aquors' name will get tainted. Ever thought of that?"

"I. . . I haven't given much thought of that. . ."

"It's alright. You always think, 'man, being in a harem sure would be fun.' But it's only after you think in the long run, that you realise that there will be problems."

"Yeah. . . Thanks for opening my eyes."

"No problem. We are friends, aren't we?"

"Well, I considered both of us to be more like acquaintances, but I guess we are friends now."

Keitan gave a smile, and Dan smiled back, before Dan put his fist up. Keitan knew what this meant, and they fist bumped.

"It was really nice knowing you," he told Dan. Dan chuckled.

"Yeah. Same. . . Here we are."

They had arrived at Aquors' hotel. Keitan heaved a sigh of relief.

"Thanks a lot. I owe you."

"Your welcome. Hmmm. . . I have a favour to ask you, though."

"If you wanna ask for autographs from Aquors, I'm not sure if I can do so at the time being."

"No. It's something else."

"Okay. I'm all ears."

. . . . .

"Okay. I'll tell Aquors."

"Thanks. Bye!" Dan left Keitan standing at the entrance, the latter smiling.

A sudden memory recall.

Keitan found himself walking with his parents, both were holding onto his hands. They were walking in the airport.

"I know Tokyo isn't the best place to live, but I'm sure you'll thrive here, Keitan," the soft voice of his mother rung through his mind.

"But, my friends in Uchiura. . ." His high pitched voice was something the present Keitan couldn't really comprehend.

"It's okay. We'll visit Uchiura someday. We promise," Keitan's father's voice was distinctive in his mind.

"Pinky promise?" Keitan let go of his parents' hands, and put out his two pinky fingers. The father put his pinky finger on Keitan's left, while the mother, the right.

"Pinky promise."

Keitan held onto his chest where his heart was, as he began to smile. He looked up and saw Aquors running towards him.

"Shairu-kun! We're so sorry we left you!!" Riko apologised for Aquors, bowing 90 degrees.

"It's okay. I got help from a friend," Keitan replied. The girls looked at each other.

"His name is Dan Aruin. And he has a favour for us."