Chapter 79: Unexpected News

After Keitan told Aquors about the favour Dan had given to him, Aquors agreed, as they knew that if it wasn't for him, Keitan would've been robbed, or worse. They were currently in Keitan's room, as he was their manager.

"Thanks for agreeing, you girls. I bet he'll be pretty happy to be fans of you girls if you actually do this," Keitan told them, smiling.

"Of course. We'd do anything for a friend, especially if it's yours, Shairu-kun," Chika replied.

"Just because he's your fan, that doesn't mean you have to be bias," Keitan said.

"Eheheh. Sorry. It's just that I didn't really expect myself to have a fan," she told Keitan.

"I see. The live event will begin in two days from today, right?" Keitan asked.

"Do you even check, Shairu-kun?" Mari asked.

"I may be your manager, but I'm not perfect. But I'll try to be as useful as possible, okay?" Keitan said.

"Okay then, Shairu-kun," Mari replied.

"Back to the topic. Is it two days from now?"

"It's three days."

"I see. . . Let's see. . . You girls should go get some sleep. I'm pretty sleepy."

"Okay."

The girls left his room, and Keitan laid down on his bed, feeling sleepy, as he yawned. He then closed his eyes and let himself fall asleep.

Three days later. . . .

"You girls got everything?" Keitan asked, as the girls were in their idol outfits You designed. They were in the arena where the live event was supposed to happen.

"Yes!!" The girls replied.

"You remember the songs' lyrics you're supposed to sing?"

"Yes!!"

"You remember your dance moves?"

"Yes!!"

"You remember the favour?"

"Utmost yes!!!"

"Great. Now, although this sounds useless, stay calm, and let Mari talk, unless you're brave enough to try speaking in English."

"Got it!!" Mari voiced out in English, which Keitan didn't understand, but presumed that she understood.

"And have some fun, alright? Remember, no pressure here."

"We understand, Shairu-kun," Chika replied. Before Keitan realised, he was in the Aquors' group hug. Keitan let out a small laugh, as his hands were pinned down. He then heard static, and picked up the walkie-talkie strapped onto his belt strap.

"The fans are waiting outside," a heavily English accented Japanese voice was heard.

"Okay, flood 'em in," Keitan replied, as he saw the pyrotechnicians finishing their final touches to the the fireworks(?). It took a while, but they then saw Aquors' fans pouring in, both males and females alike. Keitan peeked and as he expected, he saw Dan Aruin among the crowd, alongside a long black haired girl, probably the same age as Dan himself was: 16.

"How're things outside?" Keitan asked through the walkie-talkie.

"Crowded," was the reply.

"Alright. Be sure to crowd control," Keitan replied. He watched on as the arena's space was beginning to be occupied by Aquors' fans. He looked up and saw the lighting crew, awaiting his signal. He went back into the curtains, just as he heard static.