chapter 5: The Adventures And Stories In The Bus

Mishiga sat on a bus on the way to the former μ's location. Mishiga sat at the very end seat of the bus.

For some reason, Mishiga did not know why, but he felt excited to meet them, although he doesn't show it.

'I'll be meeting Eli Ayase, Nozomi Tojo, and Nico Yazawa, huh. I must be the only guy to know them even better,' Mishiga thought.

"Shire-kun?" Rin said out, which snapped Mishiga off of his train of thought.

He was literally sandwiched between Rin and Hanayo, which was very awkward, now Mishiga had thought about it.

"Yeah what?" Mishiga asked. "You've been zoning out. Are you okay?" Rin asked.

"I'm fine. Trust me. It's just that I'm excited to meet Tojo-senpai, Ayase-senpai, and Yazawa-senpai," Mishiga replied.

This caused all but Honoka (who was busy listening at her MP3 player) to stare skeptically at him.

"Are you sure you ARE excited on meeting them?" Maki asked. Mishiga nodded. "Although I don't show it."

They then went back to whatever they were doing. Mishiga, being the sloth, fell asleep.

What he didn't notice was he had leaned against Hanayo, who was now blushing crimson, which everyone on the bus had noticed.

"Such a cute couple."

"I know right?"

"I'm so jealous of them."

. . . . . . . . . .

"Alright everyone!! We're here!!" Honoka exclaimed, smiling, as they were in front of a college.

"Why. . . Are we in front of a college? To commemorate you guys for next year?" Mishiga said, half-mocking her.

"Wha-no!" Honoka lashed out, pouting at Mishiga, who nodded, now understanding.

"Gomenasai, Kosaka-senpai," Mishiga said, bowing down slowly to show his apologies.

"Accepted!" Honoka said happily, now smiling. Mishiga then stood up, dusting himself off.

Mishiga then looked around, only to realise that μ's had dissapeared into who knows where.

"Ah darn. I knew I should've paid attention more," Mishiga muttered, now feeling lost.

'The next bus is around a few hours, so sleeping is not an option. So what should I do?' Mishiga thought, now knowing that he's in trouble.

Suddenly, he felt his shoulder tapped from behind and he jumped a bit, before looking at the person that poked him.

He blinked, as it showed a woman older than Mishiga, with blonde hair, which he recognised quite well.

"Eli Ayase?" He asked, and the woman, Eli, nodded. "Well I'm surprised you know me," she said.

"Eli-chan!!" They both heard a yell and saw a woman once again, older than Mishiga was panting, carrying plenty of food and drinks.

"Let me guess. You want my help to carry all those?" Mishiga asked, and Eli nodded.

. . . . . .

"Alright, where're we going?" Mishiga asked, carrying all the food and drinks as if it were nothing, while walking alongside the women.

"Somewhere," Nozomi replied, sipping on her well-deserved bottle of water.

"You don't say," Mishiga said, hard to tell whether it was sarcasm or not.

Eventually, they reached the a door labelled 'Study Hub'. "Your college has a study hub?" Mishiga asked.

"Well that is obvious, isn't it?" Eli replied, smiling. Mishiga nodded before they entered the room.

As soon as they opened the door, Mishiga carefully set the food and drinks down, and sighed.