Chapter 57: Research

Thursday

"Shairu-kun!"

"What is it, Takami-san?" Keitan asked, as Keitan was seen jotting down something onto a piece of paper. Chika's thought went out of the window and her mind went straight to what Keitan was doing.

"What're you doing?"

"I'm checking the students who were the most frequently absent this week. It's Natsuki, Airi and Mikako. The three of them are absent for three days."

"Oh. They're your students, right?"

"Yep. . .  Takami-san, what's your main reason of coming into my room?"

"Oh, right! Shairu-kun!!"

Chika suddenly bowed down in front of the bluenette, causing him to flinch.

"T-Takami-san?"

"Please teach me!!!"

". . . Takami-san, you do know that I have amnesia, and I am super clueless on what I'm suppose to teach you. Besides, don't you have Sakurauchi-san and Watanabe-san?"

". . . They also came here to study with your guidance, Shairu-kun."

Keitan face palmed.

"Just because I'm a teacher doesn't mean I know everything, Takami-san!"

"Oh. . ."

Chika seemed hurt, as she stood back up and left Keitan's room. Keitan heaved a sigh, before he went back to check the attendances. After finishing in a few minutes, he grabbed a piece of paper and began planning on what they will do when they go to the UK. He sweat dropped, already able to imagine him carrying all their clothes in the UK.

"Right. Prioritize thic. . . It would be warm in the UK, so never mind thick clothing," Keitan said, crossing the words, 'thick clothing'.

"What next? Money is handled by Love Live, so what do we need next? We won't need bodyguards. . . Map. . . I'll bring that along," Keitan muttered. After a while, he stopped, his brain threatening to explode if he over-exert more thought. He closed his eyes, attempting to ignore his hurting head.

Suddenly, the door opened, revealing Mito Takami, the middle sister of the Takami family, who rarely interacts with Keitan.

"Hm? Mito Takami-san?"

"Sorry, wrong room."

Mito left as quickly as she got in.

'Every time she comes to my room, it's always the same. Wrong room,' Keitan thought, sweat dropping. He heaved a small sigh and began to surf the Internet with his laptop (he bought his own Portable Wi-Fi) for any other idols who have joined Love Live. So far, there were popular ones, but one struck him as very familiar.

μ's.

'. . .'

Keitan wondered if he had heard of the idol group. He was sure he heard of it before, but he was really clueless, as well. He searched for μ's and all the sorts, but with no luck. He couldn't remember a thing. However, he does know that they will be re-joining Love Live.

The door suddenly opened, revealing You and Riko. Riko wore a purple t-shirt which says in kanji 'love' on it

Keitan didn't notice them, as he continued to search more about μ's. The two girls noticed this.

"Are you perving on μ's?" Riko asked.

"Huh?" Keitan turned around and seeing Riko and You made him flinch.

"Who told you to come into my room without permission?" Keitan asked.

"Uhm. . ."

"Or knocking the door?"

"You're not answering her question. Are you perving on μ's?" You chimed.

"No. I'm doing research on μ's."

'That, and also trying my best to see if I can remember them somewhere,' Keitan thought.

"I see. Sorry for disturbing you, Shairu-kun."

"Where's Takami-san?"

"Eh? Chika-chan? She said she want to go out."

"I'll go look for her. Girls cannot be left alone."

Keitan walked out of his room.

"You two should get outta my room, y'know," Keitan continued.

"Oh my gosh, sorry!!"