Chapter 66: Beach, Smiles and Nervous Percentages

. . . . . . .

"Here we are!!" Honoka yelled out. They were at the beach, and there was a lot of people. Really. A LOT of people. Thank goodness they found a spot for them to rest. Mishiga wore a white shirt with the kanji 'live' in black, black shorts and flip-flops. He also sports a cap to cover his eyes from the wretched sunlight.

And all he did was sitting on the warm sand, watching the girls play in the water in their bikinis.

"Why'd I even come when I'm just staying here. . ." Mishiga muttered, before he laid down, using the cap to block his face. He took his glasses off, and set it beside his head, before he proceeded to go to sleep. And, as usual. God doesn't want him to.

"Shire-kun!!" Nico's all-too familiar voice made him sit up, his cap falling onto his lap, as he grabbed his glasses. When he wore his glasses, Nico was a little TOO near to his face, which made Mishiga's eyes widen slightly.

Nervous percentage: 21%

"Uh-uhm, Y-Yazawa-senpai?" Mishiga managed to voice out.

"Shire-kun, I need your help!" Nico said. Her desperation is apparent.

"Why? What's the matter?"

"Should I change my bikini?"

Mishiga had intense sweating in the instant. Not from the heat, but from being nervous.

Nervous percentage: 57%

"U-uhm. . . Yazawa-senpai, I'm a guy. I don't really know if that's a good idea," Mishiga managed to think of a reply.

"Nonsense." Shot down in the instant.

Nervous percentage: 79%

"How is that nonsense?! Why don't you ask the other girls?!!" Mishiga asked.

"Well. . . I only wanna know what you think!" Nico replied.

'Is this harem, or a problem?' Mishiga thought. He then heaved a sigh.

"Okay. Fine. Where's the dressing room?" Mishiga asked. Nico smiled, grabbed his wrist and dragged him to the dressing room for females.

"Stay here," Nico said, as she held onto a bag and went into the female's dressing room.

'Stay here? What? Did she expect me to go get some popsicles?' Mishiga thought sarcastically. Mishiga then waited for Nico to come out, wearing his cap to conceal his eyes. Nico soon came out, wearing an bikini that just seemed too revealing.

"What do you think?" Nico asked.

"Too revealing. That's bad for appeal," Mishiga replied.

'Wait, since when did I became a fashion advisor?' Mishiga thought. Nico nodded and went back in, while Mishiga heaved a sigh. Nico soon came out, wearing a bikini that seemed a little bit off.

"Nope. Doesn't seem to be in sync with you."

After a whole long while of 'no', Nico finally came out wearing a bikini that seems just right.

"Okay, Yazawa-senpai. That one's a good one," Mishiga stated.

"Are you sure?" Nico asked, naturally skeptical, as she turned around so Mishiga can see her entire body.

"One hundred percent," Mishiga replied. It was only when Mishiga realised that he was surrounded by muscle men. He went stiff.

Nervous percentage: 81%

"Yazawa-senpai?" Mishiga squeaked out. Nico ignored him, grabbed his wrist and dragged him to the dreaded ocean (in Mishiga's opinion). Somehow, with superhuman strength, Nico threw Mishiga into the water. Mishiga fell into the ocean with a loud 'splash!!!'

Mishiga was in the shallow area, so it would be apparent that his back was hurting, as he stood up.

"Yare yare daze. . ." Mishiga muttered, holding his back in pain, as he walked out of the water. Nico realised this.

"Shire-kun!! I'm so sorry!!" She apologised. Mishiga the concocted a plan.

"It's okay, Yazawa-senpai," he replied. Nico looked at Mishiga, and seeing the smirk on his face already was a clear indication that she was doomed. Suddenly, Mishiga scooped Nico off of her feet and threw her into the water. When Nico resurfaced, she pouted at Mishiga, who chuckled.

She then did the unexpected out of revenge.

She suddenly grabbed Mishiga by the shirt and pulled him into the water with her.

Except, it didn't go as planned.

She had pulled Mishiga towards her, and before any of them could process, their lips were on each other's.

Nervous percentage: 1 quadrillion %