CH.6

Dinah's POV-

"Really Dinah in the studio." I let out a frustrated grown. She really gonna come now.

"MILA..." She smirks at me. "So who's this hoe of the month." She points at  Normani. Oh god no. "Excuse me?" "Are you Dinah's Jane hoe of the week." "Who in the hell you talking to?" Normani pushed me out the way to get to Mila. "You? You slow too?

"Girl ooo- Dinah get her. I maybe nice, but don't try me." When she said that I was in shock. Normani has gotten mad before but never like this. I couldn't even react in that moment.

"I'm sorry I'm just looking out for my best friend. This shit she do, you know what nevermind. Dinah, can I speak to you?" She looks at Normani. "Alone?" "You know what bit-" She was about to pounce on her.  "Normani, chill girl. " I grab her waist and pull her back. Her back was to my front. "Chill? You want me to chill? This girl just called me a hoe!"

"If I did?" "MOTHERFUCKER! I am not talking to your scrawny ass okay." She tries tied to get out my arms but I had her secured.  "Mila, how about you shutup and stop judging." "Fine, whatever. I'm just tired of seeing this." She gestured towards me and Normani. "What is it that you want?" I lean back against the studio board, while still holding Normani. Normani isn't talking anymore she's just on her phone texting.

"Dinah Meghan called me. Remember your girlfriend." Normani heads shoot up and I mentality curse. "Yeah, what about her?" "Well considering she six months pregnant, not too good. The doctor has put her on bed rest." "When did this happen? I just flew out to see her last week.

"I don't know, but she said she's been calling you and your not answering." Normani tenses up in my arms. I'm surprised she hasn't slap me yet. "What? I turned my phone off be cause the Jasmine kept trying to reach me because she wants to see Disin."

"What you still fooling around with her too?" Before I could say anything Normani does. "That lady your talking about Disin mom, your nephew's mother, is in the hospital. "
Mila just stares at her. "She almost OD'd. So before you call her a slut or stupid, you should check yourself.

"Dinah is she serious? Jasmine in the hospital." "Yes, and DJ'S is at my momma house. I didn't want him to see his mommy like that." Normani grabs my hand and gives me a gentle squeeze.

"I'm sorry Dinah, really I didn't know. And I'm also sorry to you too." Normani just looks at her and then looks at me. "Mhm." "No, seriously, I'm sorry I realize that your not like the other girls." I look at her with pleading eyes to shut the hell up.

"Thank you for the apology, but I'm still gonna be on guard. You called me a whore." Camila sighed. "Yes, bit I promise I'm not mean like that at all." "She's right Mani, Mila barely can talk to people without making a fool of herself." I point out from behind her. "You mean like what she did with me?" "Point taken."  I chuckles.

"Cheechee, I got to go. I just wanted you to know that so make sure you go check on her."

"Yeah, I will. Thanks I appreciate it." I Let go of Normani hesitantly to hug Mila. "Bye Dinah. Nice meeting you Normani and again I'm so sorry." She says before she walk off.

When she leaves, I'm honestly scared to turn around because I don't know what Normani will do. I turn around slowly. When i turn around, Normani eyebrow is raised and her arms is crossed. It was honestly sexy.

"Girlfriend?" I gulped. "Hmm?" I try to play dumb. "Oh come on Dinah, cut the bull. You knew you had a girl but yet. You still made out with me. Yes I'm wrong for kissing you too, but you knew I had a boyfriend. " She was fuming and I couldn't form words.

"Mani I-" "You know what Dinah,  fuck you I don't know what I was thinking." She tried to leave but I grab her arm and she quickly snatched it away .

"Don't you dare touch me you're too young for me anyway. Your immature Dinah." I give her a puzzled look. "Too young? Girl what the hell you talking about? " "Why you didn't tell me your age. I can go to jail." What the fuc- "Normani what the hell you talking about?" She sighs.

"How old are you Dinah?" "Impact eighteen Normani." "Cut the crap D. Seriously." "I'm not I am eighteen. Who told you otherwise?" She sits down in the rolling chair and groans. "SZA." "Wow out of all people you pick Edward Scissor hand. Real smart." "Shutup Dinah." She cracks a smile.

"That still doesn't excuse you for lieing to me." I stoop down to where I'm eye to level with her. "Look, I'm sorry I lied. But she doesn't mean anything to me, like you do.