CH.20

Normani's POV-
November 23rd, 2016
Chicago, IL

"Man I want some wings." I mumbled. "Blair, let's go get some wings." I tell him he nodded and went to go get my bodyguard. We were currently in Chicago. I was doing some interviews and more promo for my tour. I was also getting an endorsement deal. Well they say I have it, it just needs to be made a done deal.

I was excited because after this I'm going home for thanksgiving. I want to go, but I also want Dinah to go. I rub over my necklace she got me and smile gently. She was in another state having her on her concert. I want her to come to thanksgiving so she could be formally introduced as my girlfriend, but I don't know if she'll be cool with that because she so family oriented.

"Thank you so much Normani. I have one more question for you and I'm sure you get it all the time." Please don't be about Dinah, please don't be about Dinah because if so, I'm gonna be smiling like a idiot. "The amazing Dinah Jane." Shit. A smile immediately comes to my face and he didn't say anything. "Are you guys an item. I mean yall did a hit song together that just was certified gold.
Then you guys crash each others concert, and lastly the basketball game you guys went to together." Stalk much?

"Well friends do songs all the time together for example I'm doing some music with Bryson Tiller. Secondly people crash or for better word perform at somebody else's concert and lastly she was talking about wanting to see J.Harden. Houston is my hometown so of course I decided to take her.

Friends do things like that all the time." He nods his head and laughs. "Okay okay. I get it. Thank you so much Ms. Kordie. I look forward to seeing your work." I give him a hug, before getting my phone and heading out. "Here are you wings m'lady." I giggle at Blair. "Well thanks Blair." He just shrugs me off.

"So Just was that it or are we good. How many more do I have?" She looks at her phone then back to me. "You only have one more interview and then you can fly out tomorrow for thanksgiving." I smile brightly. I'm ready to see my ma and dad. I guess Dinah too. I chuckle at myself and they all give me a weird look. I just wave them off.

I did my last interview for the day and headed back to my hotel. I was tired so I didn't say or do much when I got in my room. I was getting my stuff together to get in my shower. I go in the bathroom and turn the shower on. I get in after the water is warmed up. I sigh heavily, this is exactly what I needed. It was so relaxing.

I stood under the shower for almost an ten minutes before I started to actually wash my body. I get out the shower about thirty minutes later. I decided to let my body air dry and plus I'm too tired to dry off. I left my clothes out on the bed. When I go out I immediately scream and loud. Dinah was chilling laying on my bed. She quickly jumped up, when I screamed.

"Girl what the hell is wrong with you." I place my hand over my chest. "What's wrong with me, what's wrong with you? First how did you get in here.?" She smirks. "I'm the Dinah Jane, that's all I had to say and ask for your key card." "Seriously?" I ask completely forgetting I don't have on clothes. "Mhm," She mumbles and bite her lip. She starts to walk over to me.

"Come over here and give me them lips." I gasp when I feel her hands on my hips, pulling me into her. She bits down on my neck and then licks the same spot. "Dinah let me put some clothes on." I say. I push her shoulders weakly. Did I say was tired. She pecks my lips twice and then hugs me tightly. "Mmmmm, nothing just been missing you as usual. Also this ess, can't forget about that." She squeezes my butt for emphasis. I push her away. "I'm gonna put my clothes on. You, "

I eye her in her day clothes. "put some comfy clothes on like pajamas." She nods and I head in the bathroom to change. Normally I would feel weird with her seeing me naked, but for one I didn't know she was here and two it's nothing new. I finish putting my clothes on and head back out. Dinah was on the bed in some sweat pants and gray shirt. I jump on her playfully.