CH.18

Dinah's POV-
October 29th, 2016
New York
N.K Tour
11:00p.m

'She see money all around me,
I look like I'm the man'

"But what?" I point my mic towards the crowd as they sing the next line. I dance with my lead partner, which was a little sexual. I've been on tour three months and I love it. This is probably my favorite tour because of the set up. When Shy glizzy part come on I can't help but dance and jump with the crowd.

I gotta calm down because of my asthma though. The song ends and I move on through the concert. We joked around, and of course I pranked the audience a little. The next song was 3005. I usually pick someone from the audience to sing Mani's part. Of course nobody could top my lil diva ,but it was all in good fun.

"Aight who wants to sing with me?" Everyone hand shot up. Me being me I picked the person who had their bowed with a hoodie on so you couldn't see their face. "How about you? Black riding hood." They look up but I still can't see their face. They point at themselves and I nod.

The guard escorts them on stage. I cue my band to start and I hand her an extra mic.

I could obviously tell it was a women. Her body was beautiful. She had on long blue heels, and a two piece black suit. The hoodie was open showing off her abs. I bit my lip. That outfit reminded of Mani. I bought her one just like that. Wait that ain't--

'No matter what you say or what you do
When I'm alone I rather be with you,
Forget the other guys I'll be right by your side till 3005 hold'

She cut my thoughts off when she started singing. At the last verse, she took off her hoodie and winked at me. I didn't even have time to process what happened because I had to rap my verse.

I couldn't stop the smile that was on my face. The crowd was going crazy too. I was throwing my hand up and down and the crowd copied me. She strut on the stage as usual. I watched in awe. I could barley rap my part.

She ended the song with her part and walk to me on the last verse and stared in my eyes and sung.

'Fuck these other guys, I'll be right by your side hold up.'

I stare down at her and the crowd cheering like crazy. It took everything in me not to kiss her, so I look away first. "Yall make some noise for the beautiful, stylish, sexy, Normani Kordei!" The crowd screams, I could see one person bowing. They ain't wrong. I wrap my arm around her waist and pull her into a hug.

 I wrap my arm around her waist and pull her into a hug

She smelled good as hell. "Yall this is a pleasant suprise, I didn't know she would be here." "So I surprised you? Hopefully it was a good one." We speak into the mics. "Hell yeah." The crowd laughs at me. "I gotta get out here. Thank you guys so much." They start to boo. "Hey? What is it yall want another song?" They scream and I laugh. "Okay how about I do one of Mani songs off her new album, that just came out. Out now everywhere." "That promo tho. Good job." I wink at her.