CH.19

November 12th, 2016
3:00p.m

'It's over and done
But the heartache lives on inside
And who's the one you're clinging to
Instead of me tonight?

Ooo baby
And where are you now, now that I need you?
Tears on my pillow wherever you go
Cry me a river that leads to your ocean
You never see me fall apart

In the words of a broken heart
It's just emotion taken me over
Caught up in sorrow, lost in my soul
But if you don't come back
Come home to me, darling
Don't you know there's nobody left in this world
To hold me tight
Don't cha know there's nobody left in this world kiss goodnight
Goodnight, goodnight, goodnight'

"Guh get off your period." SZA says as she entered my house unannounced. "Shutup, and what makes you think I'm on my period?" I say. She points at the blanket and goodies around me.

"Titanic just ended on TV." I wiped my eye. "I would never do Dinah Jane like that." "Gurl you wouldn't have to." I tilt my head in confusion. "Beavers can go under water for almost five minutes." I throw my pillow at her. She just laughs.

"What you want anyway?" I shift on the couch. "Well I want your help on my upcoming album." "I was gonna help you anyway." "Yes, but this is for a specific songs and you have experience in that department."

"Heart break?" I say because SZA likes to be petty. "No love, Mani." I shrugged. "Anyway I just came by to tell you that, can't stay long. I got a date."

I nod and walk her to the door. "And tell beavus I need her to call me." I roll my eyes and close the door.

As soon as I sit on the couch, my phone rings. I smile at the caller ID. "Bonjour." I say. "Hey princess." I hide my smile under my blanket even though it's just me here. "What time is it over there?" I look at my clock.

"It's late but I was calling because, there's a game on November tenth and I was wondering will you go with me?" "O course where is it?" "It's the Bulls vs Heat." I internally groan. "Dinah that game is gonna be boring." She sighs, but I knew she was gonna change her mind.

"Seriously?" I nodded then realized she wasn't here. "Yes." "The best I can do is the Houston vs Oklahoma " "Yay thanks baby. I've been dying to wear my jersey. I bought you one too." "I didn't need one but thank you." "Your very welcome. How's dimples doing?"

I ask as I pop a cheeto in my mouth. "Good, she doesn't cry when I put her down now." "That's good." "They grow up so fast." I sigh.

"ANYWAY..... do you know when you'll be back." I twist my hair. "Um I don't know maybe they day before the game." "Baby that's seven days from now." I whine. "A week Mani?" I groan. "So? You been gone since Halloween." I decided to hang up the phone so I could face time her.

"What the hell, you just can't hang up on me like that and not tell me nothing?" I arch my eyebrow. "The fuck you talking to?" "Me and you are the only ones here." "I will hang up on your ass." I say. "Don't bother." She hung up at the phone and I look at the phone in shock.

I shrugged and turn my music on. Not even three minutes later Dinah called back. I just answered the facetime call and don't say anything.

"Heyyyyy." "Don't 'heyyyy' me." "I'm sorry you know I was just playing." I roll my eyes. "Whatever where's dimples." "She's right here." Dinah calls Dimples over and all you see is butt in the camera as she tried to crawl to Dinah. "Good job mija. Look, look who it is. Mani call her name." I snort at Dinah saying mija. "Dimples, dimples? Hey baby I'm right here." She heard my voice but couldn't see me. "D, points at the screen and thats when she looks at me.