Ch.11.

May 18th,2016
7:00a.m
Rehearsal for BBMAs

"Hey guys it's Normani." She throws up the deuces as she says her name. "I am so excited to tell you guys, that I will be performing at the Billboard Music awards and I can't wait to share my performance with you. Make sure you tune in, I have a special peformace for you guys, you don't want to miss."

The video ends and Normani heads back inside to finish practicing her performance.

"Okay Normani, give me a little bit more body roll on that part. Also while that part happens you're gonna dance around her." I nod my head. "Play back. 5,6,7,8." The choreographer says.

Made me bounce around, like I don't know, like I won't be here long
Now the thrill is gone
Got no patience, cause I'm not a doctor
Girl why is you lying, girl why you Mufasa

I drop it down low and bring it back up, on the Mufasa, just like she said.
"Good job Mami." I smile and sing my part." 

No matter what you say or what you do
When I'm alone, I'd rather be with you
Forget these other guys, I'll be right by your side
Till 3005, hold up

This really Dinah's song I'm more of a feature but I want to perform this song along with two other songs. I'll be performing two times with Normani and then I'll do an Xfinity performance.

I was nervous as hell, but I was also excited. "Normani, where in the hell is Dinah." I shrug my shoulders When is she ever on time.

"Sorry I'm late guys." She had on a black jacket, with black joggers.
She puts her bag down and comes over to me. "Hey Mani." She gives me a quick hug, because she doesn't know if the choreographer is cool or not.

"Why you late?" I ask as I sip on my water. "I woke up late, what I miss." "Oh, you know just an hour of practice. " She gives me a face a just smile. "Okay ladies, let's go." She claps her hand.

"So Dinah, we are gonna do 'Nobody Else But You' first. The music is gonna start, but the verse won't come till the beat drops. " She explains. Dinah nofs her head.

"So, it won't be like the song? It'll be without drums, just the horns." Dinah ask as she looks at the choreographer. "Exactly. I was thinking you could sit in the middle of the stage, with a big tall chair. And when the beat drops, you'll sing your first part and then Normani will come from behind the chair like so." She gestures for Dinah to say her part as she gets behind the chair.

'Girl you know I'm all about you.'
She then comes from behind the chair and acts like she singing verse.
'You need anything I got you.'

"Now Normani, what I need from you is sass and some sexyness. You got to come out your shell, like really feel it."
"Mkay, I can do that." I look Dinah who's in the chair looking up at me.

"Okay so after that part. Dinah you look at Normani and you guys already got great chemistry. I can feel it. Just have fun, but Normani you know you got to dance and sing." I nod my head.

"Great! Moving on to the chorus." She tells Dinah to get out the chair. "Normani, go put on your hills please, I need to see the height difference so I know this can work or not."

I go to my bag and get my five-inch hills. I head back over to them, when I finish putting them on.
Unfortunately Dinah is still taller than me and she'll probably have on hills too.

"Okay, so this will work. Normani on Dinah verse, you walk away from her, but it's more like a strut and Dinah will follow behind you. Watch. Sean! Can you play Dinah's part and I be Normani?" The other dude who was working with dancers comes over to us.