CH.10

Dinah's POV -
May 10th,2016
3:00p.m

"So are the rumors true?" The interview ask. We're yet at another interview promoting Nobody Else But You. It's the first single on Normani's album that she wanted out.

Its a dope track and laid back. I like the drums on it and when she heard my part, she couldn't stop smiling. I'll do anything to see that smile.

"Are you talking about us being best friends? Because if that's case. Then yes the rumors are true." I smile brightly.

"Oh come on Dinah, you know what I'm talking about. Are you and Normani Kordei dating. Normani I'll let you answer." He pointed at her.

"Sorry guys it's not true. I know I look good ,but Dinah can't handle this." She winks at me. "Oh, really? Naw chick you can't handle this." I say and push her shoulder. She just roll her eyes.

"Well okay, so tell us how this song came about?" "Well we were in the studio, well I was Dinah was out of time, but she and a good friend had already made the beat. So, I wrote the chorus and a verse. Everyone liked it but the said it was missing something or someone." And she looks at me to continue.

"Mhm, and kelly, and Lauren called me and told me they wanted me on the track, she needed a collab for her first single and I was happy to do it."
I rub Mani's knee under the table.

"That's cool and yall just had chemistry from the start?" "Suprisingly, yes. Dinah was so nice and it was hard not to like her." I say aww and kiss her cheek.

"So, Normani is true you're singing at the BBMA's?" I didn't know either so I looked at her. "Yes, they just confirmed it when I did the photo shoot." "Well congratulations, Normani I hope you kill it. Are you gonna do this song or what?"

"Well you just have to watch won't you?" She said followed by an fake evil laugh.

"Well okay now let's play a game before we wrap it up, is that okay?" I nod my head.

We play a game on how well we know each other. We do it pretty well and I'm actually surprised at how well we know each other.

"Thank you guys so much and here you guys go. This is NOBODY ELSE BUT YOU."

We say our goodbyes and head out the door. "So where are we going?" "Well I'M going to the studio. I need to finish this song so it'll be ready for billboard." I open the truck door for her to get in. "But, I want to be with you. I just want to chill with you." I say as we get in the truck.

I peck her lips gently. "Mm, I love these lips." I say as I playfully nibble on her lip."Dinahhhh..." She whines.

I chuckle and release her bottom lip. "But, I know, how about you come with me and help me finish the song." She suggest as she pulls out her phone. "That works, but first," I take her phone and throw it the seat and pull her on my lap. "Give me them lips." She giggles and leans down to kiss me. "Mm." She moans out and she pulls on my hair. I pull her more into me and wrap my arms around her waist. "Mm, Dinah baby." She whispers. I break away from her mouth and she whimpers a little until she feels my lips on her neck.

"Don't leave a mark D." As if she had to tell me. She grinds on top of me. "Mani, shit you can't do that unless you want to get fucked." She keeps going and I have to stop kissing her neck for a second.

"Eat me out D." She begs. Then she grinds harder. "Please?" That just threw all the doubt out the window. I lay her down on the seat and pull her dress back.

I kiss the inside of her thighs, all the way up until I get where she needs me and stop. "Dinah you better not tease me right now." She says and I smirk.

I pull back her panties. "Damn babe you wet." She groans out and pushes up her hips. "Stop moving your hips or I won't continue. " I say firmly. She stops immediately.

"Now I'm going slow, because your a virgin and we only did this one other time, so chill. " I kiss up to her hip bone. "Just let me take care of you. " she groans. "Okay." She whispers.

I go up to kiss her lips so I could distract her from putting my fingers in. I shoot my tongue in my mouth. As soon as I was about to put my fingers in, my phone goes off. I groan in frustration.

"No baby, keep going." She moans out and tries to keep me on top of her. "Mani.." I pull my phone out from my jacket pocket. "Its, your mom. You know I got to answer it." She sighs and unwraps her arms from around me.

"Hey Mama Drea." I say as I fix Normani's clothes. "Hey Dinah, how you doing?" Fustrated. "I'm good and you. " "Good, I was calling you because Disin is potty training and I was wondering if you want me to start buying pull ups. I don't know if you wanted to do it or not." I look over at Mani who is clearly frustrated. I grab her hands and kiss her knuckles. She glares at me.

Yep she's frustrated.

"Yeah, that'll be great could you send me a video too." "Of course babe." "Thanks, how's Jazzy doing?" "She's good, she doesn't cry alot through the night ,but I might have a hard time giving her back." I giggle. "No, that's my baby girl. You can keep Disin tho." I say jokingly.  Normani slaps my arm, when I say that.

"I was kidding." I mouth to Mani. She just hits me again. I pull the phone away from me. "What I tell you about hitting me!?" She just rolls her eyes. "Dinah your so funny, but I'll call you later. Dimples is getting fussy." "Tell my babies I love them." We say goodbye and then I hang up.

"The kids are doing good." I try to make conversation. "That's good." She mumbles, while looking out the window. "Mani are you really mad at me." I say as I lean over. "Maybe, maybe not." I roll my eyes. "D let's just go to the studio and get this over with. " I sigh and nod my head.

Normani's POV
9:47p.m
The studio.

'No matter what you say or what you do'
I look to see Dinah, bobbing her head. It look like  she was saying a verse or at least making up one.

"Dinah?" She looks up at me. "Yeah?" It was only me and her in the studio. I was in the booth and she was at the board. We had been here for hours. I'm hungry, sleepy, horny, and most of all frustrated.

"You want to be on this track?" "We already got a song together." I shrug my shoulders. "So did Jay and Beyoncé. " I say. She smiles at me and scratch her head. "Sure, I would love too. You can even help me write the first verse." I come out the booth to go sit by her.

"Girl why you mufusa." I say as I sit on her lap. "What?" She ask as she wraps her arm around me. "That's it I just helped you with your verse. I'm high baby and that's all you can afford. " She rolls her eyes and leans up in the chair.

"Fine I'll finish it. You go get us something to eat. You know what I want." She slaps my ass and pushes me off her lap.

I scoff, but I'm hungry too, so I don't complain. "I want at least two verses done, by the time I'm done." I say before, I grab my phone and her credit card, because I don't want to spend my money. "If i don't. " She says , I shrug before I kiss her lips and walk to the door.

"Try it, see what happens."