CH.26 (Final)

Normani's POV-
February 14th, 2017
Paris, France

She gets down on one knee and my anger immediately vanished. "You are my everything, I can not live without you." She says. I don't know how to react. I'm in shock.

"We've been through so much together. You literally changed me Mani." She chuckles nervously. I laugh too. "I don't - me," She sighs and holds her head down. I can tell she wants to cry. I pull her face up.

"My kids adore you. Disin worships the ground you walk on and Dimples, Oh my god. I asked her to do something for me on your birthday and I think she's gonna do it." I tilt my head in confusion once she says that. "My family loves you. I want to wake up to you everyday, take care of you and reassure things will be okay. Mani I need you." I don't know I'm crying till tears fall on my hand.

"What I'm trying to say is," She grabs my hand. "Your my drug and I don't think I can get clean. Your my addiction." She stops talking and I let out a chocked sob. That was beautiful, but I know she isn't done. I just hope she isn't.

I look down at her with an arched brow. I clear my throat. "That's it?" I ask. "Shit, baby I'm sorry I knew I forgot something." I smile and prepare my self. "Your sister is in town." She says and I become slightly angry again. "Dammit DJ."

"I'm sorry, it was just too sentimental for me." She grabs my hand that isn't wiping my tears. "Normani Alexandrite Kordei Hamilton," "Baby that's not my name." I giggle. "alright, alright. Normani Kordei Hamilton- hopefully soon to be Hansen." I slap her arm and she laughs. "I need you Normani please, will you marry me......"

TO BE CONTINUED

OUT NOW!!!!