Chapter 2

Last night i couldn't stop dreaming, and thinking about Dallas and what Gus said. But not everything Gus says is true..... 

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Goes my alarm, i open my eyes slowly, i face toward my alarm.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEE-- I hit the off  button

I push my covers off and to the other side of my queen bed. I get up and make my bed. I walk to the bathroom and run a brush through my hair. Wait why did i wake up? I asked myself.

"ugh Monday" I say out loud. I take out all my make up. Then i realized i am still in my pjs. I walk to my dresser and go to the 3rd row. I open it and pull out a pair of my light colored skinny jeans. I throw them on my bed, i go to my 2nd row and grab a 'Guns n' Roses' Cropped t-shirt, and a whit tank top.  I throw on my clothes. I put on my make-up, and run a brush through my hair.... again.... Since i had just gotten these jeans the other day, i couldn't really bend my knees that well. So  as i was walking down the stairs i would do squats, all the way down. I walk into the kitchen now that i could actually bend my knees. I see my mom cooking pancakes. PANCAKES. YUM. 

"Mornin' ma" I say to my mother.

"Hey babe, making pancakes." She says, dancing to music. I shake my head slightly.

"Thanks mom" I say 

"They will be done in about 5 minutes!" She yells over the music. "GO WAKE YOUR BROTHER UP" She yells even louder. I nod and evilly smile. I run upstairs, as best as i could, and grab my extra firm pillow. I walk into Anthony's room and to his bed where half of his body was hanging off. I snort.  I bring the pillow up above my head. 

WHAM!

I wack him right in the head. His eyes flutter open, i cross the room and flicker his lights on and off. Just to annoy him. 

"AMBER!" He yells. Uh-oh i awoke the monster!!!! I scream and run downstairs. I hear Sparkle barking. I run to Gunner's cage and let him loose. He would protect me.  He sits down in front of me and snarls when Anthony comes down the stairs with no shirt on. I smile. Gunner barks. Which send my brother back upstairs. I pet Gunner on the head.

"Good boy, who's a good boy" I saw in a baby voice. He wags the nub of his tail. I smile and walk into the kitchen when mom was setting the table. 

"PANCAKES" I say excitedly, and loudly, because Gunner comes trotting in drooling. Pancakes, popcorn, and Steak are his favorite human food. He sits next to Sparkle. Sparkle is like the size of his face, but yet, she still runs the house.  My phone buzzes.

Scar-      Hey girl, r u riding the bus??

Me-       nah, u know i am gonna walk 4 miles to school! yes i am going to ride the bus r u?

Scar-     yup

Me-   kk i am about to have pancakes ttyl

Scar-    okayyyyy  yummmyyy c ya then.

____________________________________________

As i was walking out the door, Gunner walks with me to my bus stop, which is right next to Dallas's house.... And he rides the bus to. As Gunner and i sit on the curb next to each other. Scarlet walks up.

"Hey girl hey!" She says waving. I wave back. Gunner goes up and greets her. Gunner comes back and sits next to me, and so does Scarlet. I hear a front door shut behind me. Please be Dallas. Please be Dallas.  I say to myself in my head. But I I see Dallas neighbor storming down the lawn and he goes and leans against the stop sign with his arms crossed. I look at Scar, she shrugs. I walk up to him, Gunner follows interested.