Chapter 14

"I heard you had your first bite last night" Josh says impressed.

First Bite?

"First bite? What?" I ask confused.

"First means, coming before any other, and bite means, you sunk your teeth into someone/ something, put it together, and it means, You bit someone last night, and turned them into a vampire" Josh explained to me like i was 5.

"I know i am not stupid, who did i bite?" I asked .

"don't you remeber?" He asked crossing his arms.

"If i remebered would i be asking you?" I asked rolling my eyes. he shrugged.

"His name was Zach Newman, and aparently, he liked it when you bit him, he said he wanted more" He says shrugging.

"That pervert. Who was your First Bite?" I asked curiously.

"A girl, actually, her name was Destiny, she wasnt pretty though, so don't worry" He jokes. Like i would care.

"Ok" I said.

"Hey, im sorry for the way i acted to you, I don't know what got into me, i just, burst, you know? I am not asking for us to be friends, that would be to much of me to ask, i am just asking of your forgiveness." He says stuffing his hands in his pockets. I can't help but smile. Josh is sweet, when your not focusing on his bad parts.

"I forgive you, and no its not to much to ask of you" I said. We walked down the long hallway slowly, and talked. 

"Thanks, and friends?" He asked, he is pleding with his eyes.

"If i have to" I joked. He laughed. 

"Good, a pretty vampire like you needs to have at least ONE vampire friend" He says smiling.

"I have a vampire boyfriend" I said correcting him.

"About that...." He said. I stopped.

"Finish" I said getting worried.

"When Owen dropped him, he stopped himself, drained his power, then one of our pack leaders punched him..." He trailed off.

"WHERE IS HE IS HE OK?!" I ask grabbing his arm tightly.

"I... don't know...." He said looking into my eyes, he is saying sorry with them. He has bright blue eyes. Pretty eyes.

"What do you mean you don't know" I saod starting raising my voice.

"Shh... its 2 in the morning, and it depends on how you look at the situation" He stated.

"Let me see him" I said beggingly. He sighed and took me into the room right next to us. He brings me over to a window, that looks into a examine room. I see Dallas laying on the examine table, a pretty black haired nurse looking at him.

"This is a one sided mirror, he sees himself, we see him." he said pointing. I see Dallas sit up slowly. He is really beat up.

"Im going to see him" I said reaching for the door handle. He tugs on my arm.

"You can't i would if i could let you, im sorry, he needs to recover fully first. I stand up straight and look back at Dallas. I see something odd. I see him put his hand on the nurses waist, and pull her to him. My eyes go huge, same as Josh's. His free hand cratles her face and he pulls her in and kisses her. My jaw- drops to the floor. I swing the door open, I dont care what Josh would say. Dallas pulls away and sees me his eyes widen. I storm over to him

"WHAT WAS THAT?!" I scream in his face. I slap him really hard across his face, leaving a red mark. 

"What do you mean?" He asks, acting inisently. The nurse turns to leave. I grab her wrist.

"Ohhhh NO NO NO UR NOT GOING ANYWHERE" I scream at her.

"Its just a mis-understanding." Dallas trys to explain. I realized i was wearing the hat he gave me. I ripped it off and threw it at his face. 

"WERE OVER YOU JERK!" I scream in his face.

"But-" He starts but i interupp him with antoher slap.

"NOTHING YOU CAN SAY WILL HELP THIS! I SAW YOU WITH MY OWN EYES THREW THAT ONE SIDED MIRROR!!!" I scream pointing at the mirror. He glances over to the mirror, the glares at the nurse.

"I thought you said that was just a mirror" He says to the nurse trying to be quiet but i can hear him.

"EVEN IF THAT WAS A MIRROR YOU WOULD HAVE STILL KISSED HER?!" I scream asked.

"Probably" He shurgs. 

"YOUR A STUPID LITTLE JERK, TWO-FACED STUPID BUTT UGLY, CHEATER I WISH I NEVER MET YOU!" I screamed in his face. He looked taken back at this. I feel a tear roll down my face i wipe it quickly.

"I WISH I NEVER, GAVE MY HEART TO YOU.... YOU YOU-" I stutter.  He waits for me to finish.

"How do you keep a stupid cheater in suspense?" I turn and storm out the door. Josh is standing infront of the mirror astonished. I grab his wrist and drag him out the door.

"How do you?" He asked.