Chapter 19

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BE- I practically break my radio by smashing the off button.

I rub my head. WAIT.

BUZZER.

RADIO

MONDAY

SCHOOL IS BACK.

NUUUUUUUU. I roll out of my bed and fall to the floor on my carpet. I slide myself over to my calender. Sure enough- Monday- Back to school. UGH. I try to think happy thoughts.

"I AM NO LONGER A 7TH GRADER!!! I'M IN 8TH GRADE!!!!!!" I scream.

"Shut UP!" Anthony screams. I giggle. Since it is the new year, i need a good first day outfit. I go to my closet. Hmm..... I push through all my clothes. Hmmmmmmm.......

"YES YES YES!!!!" I squeal as i bring out a short Abercrombie black striped, strapless dress. I put on smokey eye effect for my eye shadow. I keep my hair down, and put on my black skater shoes. I walk downstairs then remember what happened yesterday. I feel a bump forming in my throat. Maybe i will see Angela at school, and she will be all right, ya. She will fine. I reassured myself. I walked into the kitchen to find my mom pulling out muffins. I drool over the smell of them.

"Its your first day of 8th Grade, get your back-pack and lets take a picture!!!" My mom squeals. I walk into the closet and grab my backpack and meet my mom at the front door. After a few snap shots, we went inside and ate. I heard a knock then i heard the door open.

"DON'T SHOOT ITS SCAR" Scarlet says walking in the front door. She is wearing a white tight t-shirt and a long pink striped maxi skirt. I smile and hug her.

"You, look, AMAZING!" We say at the same time then laugh. We walk into the kitchen, and she took a muffin. I showed her my new neon green backpack from Jan-sport. She shows me her blue one.

"Cuutttteee!" I smile. I brush my teeth say good bye to mom, and pop mint gum into my mouth as we walk to the bus stop.

"Do you think Angela will be at school?" Scar asked in a hushed tone. I shrugged. I see Dallas walk out the front door, wearing khaki shorts, a black shirt, white vans, with white high socks, and is wearing hair gel in his hair. He has a scratch down his cheek. When he walks up I wave, and look away awkwardly. I feel two strong arms wrap my in a hug. I turn and see Dallas smiling i never noticed it but he has dimples. DIMPLES!!!! I LOVE DIMPLES! I try to keep it cool and not blush. When he releases me, i realized he grew about 2 inches. I look up at him.

"I was wondering if you'd forgive me for acting like a stupid jerk" He said looking down. I can't help it, i smile and nod. He smiles and he grabbed my hand right when the bus pulled in. As we pile on the bus, i see Luke running down his yard, and he jumps up in the bus and sits across from us with Scar.

AT SCHOOL

All the 8th graders sit in the over sized auditorium, and watch as Mr. Oterm our principle walks up on stage.

"Hello, 8th graders, i will be calling your name, and when you hear your name, go to the table with the first letter of you last name on it, to receive your Shady Dale Middle School's schedule for this year, if you have any questions about your classes ask Mrs. Laylely" Mr. Oterm says. He calls a lot of names when he says Angela's name she didn't walk up. After the third time, we hear the back doors swing open, with a group of people wearing leather, black, and chains. In the front Angela. I gasp and so do everyone else in the auditorium. Because Angela, was like one of the nicest people in the school. Angela pulls her jacket and keeps walking. When she comes closer i see what she is wearing.

-Black Leather jeans, with chains attached

-A Black super tight shirt

-Black Combat boots

-Black leather jacket with chains.

My mouth drops. She walks up to her table and snatches her schedule out of the lady's hand, her 'possy' following her, she flips around and sits in the back, after making everyone in that row leave. I keep glaceing back at her.

"Amber"

I stand up and fix my dress and walk to my table. When i bring it back me, Dallas, Scar, and Luke compare our schedule's. We all have the same homeroom, and Dallas and i have

1st period (homeroom)- Science

3rd period- Math

Study hall & Lunch

4th period- Language Arts

5th period- Chorus

7th period- P.E

He grins ear to ear. When Mr. Oterm releases us we all walk to our lockers. We all have lockers next to each other. From left to right:

Luke -> Scar -> Me -> Dallas -> Angela

Perfect. I can see if she is hurt. We all put our stuff in our lockers and wait for Angela. She comes alone after her group turns. I close my locker and face her.

"Angela are you ok?" I ask.

"Um why wouldn't i be?" She answers in a snotty way. Then Micheal walks up. He looks different too. He is also wearing all black, leather, and chains. Everyone's mouths drop.

"Hey babe" Micheal says walking up to Angela completly ingoring us. Babe? Since when did he call her that?

"Hey" Angela says putting her back against her locker and facing him.

"You coming tonight?" Micheal asks Angela. I give Dallas a look. Micheal turns toward us.

"What you looking at" Micheal demands. We all open our lockers and act like we are trying to find something, but continue listening.

"Wouldn't miss it" Angela says kissing Micheal on the cheek as they walk away. I slam my locker, followed by the rest. Now it was my turn to lean my back against the locker.

"What got into them?" I shook my head. Dallas gives me the 'Your being stupid' look.

"Did you forget about last night?" Dallas asks.

"No, but what happened to Micheal?" I asked crossing my arms.

"An Army maybe?" Dallas suggested. I shrugged, we all left for first period. The day went fast, I have no classes with Angela, so the only way to figure out things, is at locker breaks.