Chapter 3

I hear my phone ring "I Just Can't Wait To Be King" from the lion king comes on. I laugh and grab my phone.

"Yellloooooo" I say

"Hey girl! Did you get invited to Luke's party??" Scarlet asks. I twirl my hair around my finger.

"Yea, did Luke ask you?!" I ask excitedly. I hear her laugh.

"YEAHH!!!!!" She says. I keep twirling my hair. "Did Dallas ask you??" She asks anxiously.

"Mayybbeee" I tease.

"Gurl"

"YES! He hit me in he head with a piece of paper!" I laugh. She giggles.

"Well the party in is 4 hours! We need to go shopping!" She says.

"kk"

"I will pick u up in 5 min." She says excitedly.

"Okay see you then!"

Call ended

I decided to wear what i wore to school, to the mall. 

AFTER THE MALL 

"Okay lets get ready, we have 1 hour and umm 45 minutes left" Scar says checking the time on her phone. Scar changes into her sparkly, black, strapless, about 3 inches above her knees, brand new dress, she had gotten at the mall. I change into my Pink (because apparently it brings out my hair) cocktail, sparkly, dress that comes to about 3 to 4 inches above my knee. I just decide to wear my black skating shoes. We do each others make up. I stay natural on mine. I leave my red hair down. Scar leaves down her pretty dirty blonde hair. My hair grew, it is now a little bit above my elbows! Hers is a little past her shoulders. We walk together to Luke's house. Luke lets us in and keeps his eyes on Scar, even though she doesn't notice it. 

"The party is in the ballroom, its down the hall and to the right." Luke stutters, STILL staring at Scarlet. We nod and walk into the ballroom. Its beautiful, the room itself and its decorations. We stop walking at look at everything. I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and its Josh, with a bandage on his nose. He has this evil look on his face. Oh great. 

"What do you want?" I roll my eyes.

"You look nice" He sneers "For once in your life" That had downed on my spirit just a little. But i stood up for my self.

"Nice bandage" I snap.

"Thanks i got it from your mom" He says. I gasp. 

"Watch your mouth! I can call Gunner on you again, and this time i WONT call him off" I say.  He laughs, it sounds evil.... everything about him is like that. 

"I dont have to watch mine, if i am already watching yours" He says.

"What?!" I demand. 

"Do you not know what that means? If you don't you REALLY are a blonde on the inside" I squint my eyes at him. He grabs my head and pulls me too him and kisses me. I struggle trying to get out. I scream. Scarlet comes up and punches him in the face. He falls on the floor. I wipe my mouth.

"YOU LITTLE BUTT!!!" I yell at him. He smiles. 

"Your so cute when your mad" He says.

"SHUT UP! I DON'T LIKE YOU! NO ONE DOES!" I scream at him. He made a hurt face.

"I WISH YOU WOULD DIE IN A HOLE!" I scream and storm off, Scarlet right behind me. I walk through the doors as Dallas was coming in. 

"Amber?" He asks. But i keep walking. I sit on Luke's couch. Scarlet sits next to me.

"Nice punch Scar, Thanks for having my back" I say slightly smiling.

"No problem Boo, i will always have your back" She says hugging me. We are soon joined by Luke and then Dallas. 

"Should i ask?" Dallas asks quietly. I put my head on Scarlet's shoulder. She shakes her head. He nods.

"Boo, Dallas is here to see you" Scar says comforting. I nod and look up slowly. 

"are you okay Amber?" Dallas asks, concerned. I smile and nod.

"Yes, Scar made me happy by punching that jerk in the face." I say glancing at Scarlet. She smiles proudly.  Luke got up and told the guard something. The guard nods and walks into the ballroom. He comes back out with squirming Josh over his shoulder. We all laugh at him.

"Can i have this dance?"  Dallas holds out his hand to me. I smile, take it and stand. We may be in the living room but i like it how we are some what alone. We do a slow dance. And soon joined by Scar and  Luke. I wink at Scarlet and she smiles.