Chapter 5

Last night was a blast, I got to know Angela more, and turns out  we have alot in common. I think my Angela, and Scarlet are going to be great friends.

I wake up I walk to my calender. I am super excited about today. Today is Scarlet's Birthday and Birthday Party!!! I run into my closet and make sure my present is still there. I relax when i see a small pink polka dot bag, sitting on my floor. I walk downstairs in my Penguin Pjs. I see my brother laying on the couch and watching T.V. 

"Morning early bird" I say to Anthony. 

"Early? Its 10" He says not taking his eyes off the T.V. Really? 10 o'clock already??? WAIT!!!!!!! SCAR'S PARTY IS IN 30 MINUTES! WAH!!  I run into the kitchen and see that someone made muffins. I stuff one into my mouth, run into the office and let Gunner out of his cage and outside. I run upstairs (Muffin still in mouth) and pick out a random outfitand throw it on my bed. OK It is a pool party.... I grab my hot pink bathing suit. I put on my bathing suit and looked at what i picked out. Sweat pants, and a yellow sweat shirt. AH YA-NO.  I put those back, and grab short shorts and a Sponge- Bob t-shirt that comes just above my belly button. I brush my teeth and brush threw my tangled hair. And you wouldn't believe what happens! My brush gets stuck in my hair! IN MY HAIR! I tug and tug.. And finally i pull it out. I continue but this time trying to go slower. I put my hair up in a high pony-tail. I put on my water proof mascara and some lip-gloss. I try to remember who all Scar invited....

Me (TOTALLY OBVIOUS!)

Angela 

Luke 

Micheal

Dallas

and she said Gus is staying.  I walk into my room and look at the time.

10:20

Phew, nice. I hear Gunner barking outside. Great. I run downstairs and open the screen door. Gunner walks in carrying a duck. 

"GUNNER!" I yell, and laugh at the same time. He must have grabbed it out at the pond in the back yard. He looks at me and puts his ears down and walks back outside. He walks to the far side of the yard and puts it with the rest of the ducks. 

AT SCARS PARTY

"Happy birthday girl!" I scream as she opens the door. She smiles and hugs me. She is wearing a 'I'm the birthday girl here, so you listen to me' shirt and shorts.

"You are officially old, like me" I say laughing. She shakes her head. 

"I will never be as old as you" She jokes.

"Respect your elders" I laugh walking inside.I didn't hear Scar close the door. I was about to turn around when someone puts their hands on my eyes. I stop and put my hand on my hip.

"Dallas come on" I say knowing it was him.

"Man i have to come up with a better entrance." He says taking off his hands.I turn around and hug him.  

"I find it funny how you guys act like a couple, but you arn't" Scarlet says behind us. I laugh.  I see Luke walking slowly and quietly up behind her so i say nothing. He comes up and wraps his arms around her waist and picks her up and spins her around. She looked scared at first but now she is beaming. I giggle.

"Cute cute, now wheres the cake" Micheal says coming up behind Luke.

"Hi Micheal" I said waving. He nods. Angela walks up behind him. We talked for about 20 minutes.

"OH YA! LETS GO SWIMMING!" Scarlet remembers. I laugh. We all walk out onto her huge patio, She has a huge pool, and a hot tub. I take off my shirt, and shorts and put them on a chair. She has lights strung up, and balloons everywhere. Scarlet is the first one to jump in everyone else is delaying.

"Oh come on guys its a heated pool!" She yells from the deep in. We all look at each other and shrug. Micheal, Luke and Angela jump in. Then i feel some one lifting me up off the floor and throwing me into the water. I am shrieking all the way down. When i surface the water i see Dallas laughing and getting ready to jump in. After he jumped in, we all sat on floaties in a circle. Me and Dallas shared one, Micheal and Angela shared one, and Scar and Luke shared one.

 "Lets play Dare devil!!" Scar says excitedly. We all shrug. Why not? You know its only girls and boys WHAT CAN GO WRONG???? I thought in my head.

"The rules are you can not dare anyone on the same floatie as you, no over pg-13, cough cough LUKE," She says. Luke does the 'What could I possibly do' look "and.... umm, we arn't allowed to disrupt the neighbors"  

"alright" I said. 

"I will go first" Scarlet suggests. "I AM the birthday girl and all" She brags. "Ok ok, I will dare....... Angela" Angela's eyes go big.

"Oh great" She jokes.

"I dare you to.... ummm..... toooooooooooooooo" She says thinking and looking around. "Ah ha! I dare you to to a flip off the diving board" She says pointing to the diving board. She shrugs and swims over to it.

She starts jumping, she takes one big one and jumps forward, and does a perfect flip. We all clap as she swims back.

"Ok now i dare..." She says looking at all of us "Amber..... I dare you to..... sit on Dallas's lap for the rest of the game" She says laughing. I look over at Dallas, he almost looked happy of this dare, i roll my eyes and sit on his lap. 

"Okay,..... I dare Luke, to kiss Scarlet 13 times anywhere on the face" I said clapping. 

"Okay" He says facing towards Scar. She blushes. 

1st- on the right cheek

2nd- on the left cheek

3rd- on the nose

4th- on the forehead

5th- on the left ear

6th- on the right ear

7-12- On the right cheek and left cheek.

13th- was a long kiss on the lips. 

When he pulled away. Scarlet was happy. We all laugh. 

"Okay, Micheal, i dare you to sound like a British man for the rest of the game." He says.

"Okay, I dare Dallas to kiss ,Amber, on the lips" He says with a British accent. Me Scarlet and Angela giggle at his accent. I  turn around on his lap to face him. 

"Hi there" He says quietly. 

"Hi" I say back quietly. He leans in, I close my eyes waiting. I feel his lips touch mine, and i go ecstatic all around my body. Micheal never said for how long..... so it is as long as Dallas wants.  He keeps kissing me slowly. He pulls away, and i open my eyes slowly.  Micheal whistles. I blush and turn back around. I see Scar mouth 'You go girl!" I laugh.

"Okay, i dare Scarlet to hold hands with Luke, and swim across the pool with him." He says shrugging. They wind their hands together and swim to the end of the pool and back no problem.

"ok i don't know about ya'll but i am getting hungry!" Scarlet says holding her stomach. We all nod and swim out of the pool. My butt is numb!!  We had hotwings, pizza, celery, salad, and cheese sticks. And for desert, we had cake, brownies, lolie pops, cake pops, chocolate LOTS OF CHOCOLATE, and chocolate chip cookies!!! After we ate, she opened her presents, she opened mine second to last. 

She pulls out of my bag:

Penguin boxers (she laughs at this)

a gift card to anywhere

and a neckalace that said "Volleyball"

She camed over and hugged me and said thanks so much. Last was Lukes, he seemed pretty excited about it. She opens up the box...

A neckalace, that said

Scarlet.

 IN GOLD!!! REAL GOLD!!  She covered her mouth and gasped. She put it on. She turned around and hugged him and he hugged her back.

And thats when the party was over.