Chapter 24

"We need to figure out a way for you and Angela not to fight" Dallas says.

"Naaaahhhhhh dippppppp Sherlock!" I clench my fists in anger. 

"Well....." Dallas frowns.

"Sometimes you can be a blonde" I say cooling down. Everyone else nods in agreement, and Dallas looks hurt. "Sorry. I am under a lot of stress" He nods.Ok think.... think.... hmm. 

"Is there a way, i could give my power away somehow?" I say, then it hits me.

"THE BALL!!!" We yell synchronized, i didn't hear one voice, Dallas's. I turn towards him, "What?"

"You could forget everything we did...." Dallas shakes his head. 

"I am going to repeat what Angela says. Make me love you again." I said, he nods slowly, i hug him and turn towards Amelia, whose eyes were huge.

"What this time Amelia?" I ask.

"If the ball was used in the same week, you could forget everything about... Dallas.... Everything, you wouldn't even know his name...and forget everything...." Amelia says frowning.

"Everything?" I say, i felt the tears coming to my eyes. Amelia nods. 

"So she has a high chance of dying, or forget who i am?" Dallas chokes.

"I have to choose?" I ask tears rushing to my eyes. I look up at Dallas. His eyes where wet too. 

"I can't have you die, i can make you love me again" Dallas stuffs his hands in his pockets. 

"It's not just about the love.... before we were dating...." I say looking down at my feet. Everyone goes silent. 

"Give her the ball" Dallas says leaning against the wall. Amelia directs me to the ball. I swallow hard, my hand reaches to the ball, but is pulled away from i am guessing Dallas. I turn to look up at him. 

"This could be possibly be the last time you remeber me..." Dallas says looking into my eyes.

"Then kiss me" I say quietly. He pulls me into his arms and kisses me slowly. He pulls away and looks at me. I turn back to ball, not able to look at Dallas again. 

"Don't forget to say Take All My Powers Away" Amelia remind's me. I nod and touch my hand to the ball. 

"Take all my powers away" I chant closing my eyes.

__________________________________________

Then all i could see was white, everything started clearing. 

"Where am I?" I see people laying on the floor. I bend down next to a girl who has brownish blonde hair, pretty. Her eyes flutter open, i jump back. 

"Amber?" She asks sitting up. 

I look around. All the other still bodies on the floor sit up slowly. My eyes widen. A handsome guy stands up and walks over to me. He pulls me into a hug. I pull away confused.

"I don't know you."