Chapter 9

IM SOOOOOOO HAPPY! I MADE A NEW REALLY COOL FRIEND!!!

I call up Scar and Angela and tell them ALL about it, well leaving out the vampire/ werewolf thing............ I told them all about how Amelia was AWESOME, and how she read my mind. But not how she was a fairy. Wow, one of my friends is a FAIRY!!!! I squeal. Amelia and i exchanged numbers. I pull her up in the contacts.

Me:   heyyyy girllllll

Amelia:     Hey!! whats up??

Me:   just being super bored, hbu?

Amelia:   I am about to go ride.

Me:   LIKE HORSES???

Amelia:    noooo unicorns i ride unicorns.

Me:    REALLY????!!! U RIDE UNICORNS?!

Amelia:      >_<   honey, i was being sarcastic.

Me:    oh... hehe..... oops....

Amelia:    lol, yes i ride horses.

Me:     Omg me too, well i USED to but i loved it sooo muucchhh

Amelia:    I have my own barn! With alot of horses! Maybe you can come ride with me!!!

Me:    I.....would..... LOVE THAT SOO MUCH YES

Amelia:    Lol XD yea, want to come over now?

Me:   YA! whats your adress?

Amelia:     **** Cherryblossom road

Me:   Ok! Be there in like 5 minutes!!

Amelia:   Kk 

I go and put on all of my riding stuff, i was happy i had gotten new riding boots for no reason the other day. My mom took me to her house. When we pulled up in the driveway, I saw a HUGE feild like probably about 20 acres, and a ENORMOUS manshion. Wow, when i looked further back i saw a big horse barn, and i see Amelia. I say thanks to my mom and jump out.

"HEY AMELIA!!!" I scream as loud as i can. I start run/ walking over to her. When we see each other we squeal and hug. She  brings me into the barn. and says ALL the 20 horses names. 4 caught my eye:

Bella

Romeo

and

Juliet

Amelia said she usuually rode Bella and romeo. They were beautiful.

"Pick one to ride, I call Bella!!" She says excitedly running to the third stall. I walk over to Juliet and nod.  She smiles and helps me put the saddle on her. Once she finished with Romeo, and helping me up. We were off. Every second we rode, it all came back to me. I started to gallop.

"Lets go down my trail!! It goes into my woods!" She yells behind her to me.

"OK!!" I scream back, I run my horse to catch up to her. We slow down when our trail hits the woods. We were talking about random stuff. During that the word Cheeseburgers came up, so now im craving a cheeseburger. We were trotting our horses, and we came across this clearing and Amelia stops. I stop a few feet in front of her and come back.

"What is it? Whats wrong?" I ask.

"Shh..." She says holding up her and she leans forward like shes hearing something. I try to follow her directon of gaze. She pushes her horse forward slowly and quietly.  She says something quietly, i think she said Unicorn. I roll my eyes.

"Unicorn" She say pointing toward the far end of the clearing. I follow her arm. I see this beatiful pure white horse I look up on his head. A horn. 

"A-" I say but then Amelias hand goes over my mouth to sush me. The Unicorn bends down and grazes. She gets off Bella. I hop off Juliet. She walks forward slowly. She stops and pulls out a golden apple. She continues forward slowly. The unicorn looks up straight at Amelia.  She says something in a launguage i didn't understand. and the unicorn makes a noise, like she was responding..... AWESOME UNICORN LAUNGUAGE!!!! The unicorn walks right up to Amelia and takes the apple and eats it. Amelia strokes it beautiful white mane. I walk forward. The unicorn snorts, i back up. Amelia laughs, she says something in the launguage and the unicorn looks and me and walks toward me. I reach my hand out ,close my eyes and look away. I feel a soft fur brush my skin. I open my eyes to see the Unicorn standing there beautifully like she owned the world.

"Sparkle" Amelia say  petting her back.

"What?" I asked.

"Her name is Sparkle, she told me" She says. 

"Oh..." I said and continued petting her.

"Cool name Amber" Someone says. I look around in fright. Amelia laughs.

"Relax, it was just Sparkle, when you find a unicorn and you are with a fairy, you can talk to it" She says.

"Wow, and thanks Sparkle you too!' I said smiling. "Can we keep her? Can we can we??" I ask like a 4 year old. 

"Sadly, You cannot contain a Unicorn" Sparkle says. I frown.

"Will you stay here?" I asked Sparkle, to be honest i felt like a lunatic talking to a unicorn. wow....

"Yes, i graze here" She says. "Now i must go" Sparkle says. 

"Ok bye Sparkle" I said waving as she walks out of the clearing.

"Lets go home Amber" Amelia says.

____________________________________________

Authors note

Ok ok, i knoww a talking unicorn, you may think i was going crazy, i probably am, no jkjk. But i just needed something intresting to throw in..... Hope you enjoyed. Love ya'll

- Hopie