Chapter 12

That party was fun! I think.... i still cant remember what went on. Lol.

I walk over to my dresser, and rummage through all my clothes. I settle on washed denim short shorts, and a black tube top, and to finish it off a brown braided belt. I put my blonde hair up in a high pony-tail.  I go downstairs and sit at the kitchen table to text people. My mom walks out of her room.

"Hey babe" She says walking over to me. 

"Hi mom" I responded not looking up.

"You would look really pretty with dirty blonde hair" She said opening the refrigerator. That is how i got my red hair. 

"Ok lets go see Josh" I shrugged putting on my black sandals. 

AT THE HAIR STYLIST.

"Dirtry blonde.. yes i can see you in that hair, you'd look really pretty" Josh says taking down my hair.

2 HOURS LATER

"Annnnnddddd....  DONE" Josh says backing up from me. "Beatiful as always" I roll my eyes and look in the mirror. Wow, I look AMAZING.

"WOW JOSHY I LOVE IT!" I squealed. He laughs. We walk over to the paying station.

"ah! ON THE HOUSE" Josh says.

"Really? Thanks Joshy, you just saved my 100 bucks" I said putting my wallet back. He shrugged. 

BACK AT THE HOUSE

Gunner greets me at the door. I pet him on the head. Then my phone started to buzz. I pick it up.

Dallas-     Hiiiiiiii

Me-     Hey, guess what color  hair i have

Dallas-     ummmm blue.

I roll my eyes.

Me-       really? Its dirty blonde.

Dallas-     send a picture of it.

Me-       kk

I took a picture and sent it to him.

Dallas-      Pretty

Me-      thx

Dallas-      Welcome, want to hang

Me-               sure

Dallas-         Meet me at the park. out 'group' will b there

Me-               kk bye.

I change my sandals out with my black Vans.  I change my tube top into a tight, spaghetti strap, tank top. I grab my blue skate board and ride to the park. Once i got there i see our whole 'group' and one extra guy talking to Amelia. I walk over to Dallas.

"Whos that with Amelia?" I asked quietly. 

"Idk," He shrugs. I grab his hand and pull him over with me to Amelia.

"Hey Amelia" I said interrupting there conversation. 

"Oh hi Amber, nice hair" She said. 

"Thanks" I said messing with my hair.

"Oh, this is Owen, Owen, this is Amber" She introduces.

"Hi" I waved. 

"Hey" Owen waved back.  Me and Dallas walked away from them.

"He seems nice" I said.

"no." Dallas says keeping his eyes on Owen.

"What do you mean?" I asked

"First. He's a Vampire. And Second i get a feeling he isn't a nice one" He says keeping his eyes on him.

"What could he do?" I asked.

"If a vampire bites a Fairy, that fairy becomes a really evil vampire, with more powers than usual" he said narrowing his eyes.

"Uh-oh" I said. I started getting nervous. I listened to their conversation.  

"Want to come to my house tonight?"  Owen asked.

"sure, i would love two, what are we having?" Amelia asks.

"You'll have to wait and see"  Owen says. That can't be good.  I try to keep listening but they moved further away.

"And I slept with your mom" Dallas says. I snap back to attention.

"EXCUSE ME?!!" I yell.

"I was joking, i was trying to get your attention, i didn't calm down" He said reassuring me. I let out a sigh of relief.

"Did you hear what Owen asked Amelia?" I asked. He nodded.

"It looks like were going to see what they are having for dinner two" Dallas says quietly.

"Wait what? Were going to his house??" I asked scared.

"You want to save Amelia right?" He asked. I see Owen and Amelia walking off together. 

"Yes." 

"Then, were following them" He said pulling my hand toward him, and we start walking slowly and quietly following them.

Owen takes Amelia through the woods. I look at Dallas out of the corner of my eyes. He puts me on his back and he climbs a tree. We follow them , jumping quickly and silently from tree to tree. He looks back at me, and when we look back at the ground.

"They're gone"