Chapter 6

OMG when we were leaving from Scarlet's party, which was amazing, Dallas kissed me good night!! On the cheek though.... still good though!!!!! 

 I wake up by myself today! I was so proud of myself! I woke up at 9!!!

I walk over to my dresser, and grab my usual, short shorts and i grabbed a black tank top, with the words 'FLY' in gold across the chest. I went into my closet, to look for shoes. I pick up my gold 'Guess' skater shoes. I had attached golden wings to them i think 2 days ago, and i haven't worn them yet. I slide them on. I do all my bathroom stuff (Make-up etc.). I pull out my phone.

New Message (3) 

Unknown:   Hey! Its Dallas!

Unknown:   I was wondering if you wanted to hang out

Unknown:   Maybe at the park at 10:30

Me:   Ok sure! I will be there!

I added him in my contacts.

Dallas:  OK! CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU!    ;)   ;)   ;)

Me:  Can't wait to see you too!  :3

I put my phone into sleep mode. I walk downstairs and grab a muffin out of the fridge. And bite into it. My phone blasts 'Im Sexy and I know it' really loud. It scares me so much i drop my muffin and almost pee my pants. I pick up my phone and look at the caller. Dallas. I answer.

"Yes Dallas?" I say sort of annoyed. I bend down to pick u my muffin. No answer. 

"Dallas?" I ask. Silence.

"DALLAS???!!" I ask getting scared. I hear noise in the back round. I cover my ear to try to hear.

"Are you sure she is coming Dallas?" Someone asks in the backround. The call ends. Butt dial probably.  I left a note to my mom saying i will be back soon. I skateboard to the park. I don't spot anyone, just alot of guys surronding something. I walk over there. 

"Excuse me" I say tapping on one guys shoulder.

"Sit here" He says sitting me down on a swing facing the group of guys. 

"Have you seen a guy named-" I started but the guy shushed me. He went back to his postion. I tap my foot. They spread apart into a line. They were  all wearing black leather jackets. Weird.  Then music started from no where. They broke out into song, they were good singers. There was one main guy, but i couldnt see which one was singing the main parts, who ever he was, he WAS good. They were singing asong, my dad used to sing to me.... called ..... Let Me Love You by Mario. When the song was over, the line split apart and Dallas comes walking through with a microphone on his head, holding flowers.  As he walks up to me he says.

"Do you believe in love at first sight? I do, becuase right when i saw you,I loved you, and i wanted to ask you a question" He hesitated. IS HE GONNA ASK ME TO MARRY HIM??? WAHHHH. "I was wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend" He finished. I covered my mouth and gasped. I nod and get up and hug him. 

"now you have to top that, for prom" I said jokingly. He laughed. When we pulled away from the hug he gave me flowers. 

"I didn't know you could sing" I said. He shrugged. I look at the beautiful red and pink roses. My favorite. We walked home together, I decided to introduce him to my mom.

"Mom?" I asked opening the door. 

"Im in the kitchen honey, what do you need?" She asked. We walked inside. I look at Dallas, and take off his black jacket and sunglasses and put them in the corner. We walk to the kitchen.

"Mom i want you to meet Dallas, my boyfriend, he just asked me out in the park! It was SO romantic how he did IT!! you should have been there!!" I said excitedly and fast. She examines Dallas.

"He's cute" She admits. She goes back to cooking herself eggs. 

"Is that a good sign?" Dallas asks quietly. I sort of shake my head. I remeber my roses.

"And mom, he got these roses for  you" I said holding them out. I am sad to see them go, but it is so my mom accepts him, she LOVES roses more than i do.    She looks at them to Dallas, She gasps and takes them. She puts them on the counter. She turns toward Dallas and hugs him. I mouth 'hug back' and he does. 

"Do you like him mom?" I ask. She smiles and nods. Me and Dallas high-five.

"OH no no no" She says. Great, let me guess? NO PHISICAL CONTANCT? Dallas freezes. 

"You too are a couple your supposed to kiss! Or is that back in the old times?" My mom says.

"How would you know what  the 'old times' are Mrs. Marie?  Your only 30" He says. Good boy, good boy. 

"Oh come here, call me mom" She says hugging him again. He turns around and hugs me. I laugh and hug him back.

"By the way.... Nice wings" He whispers through my hair. I tingle and smile.