Chapter 8

Wow, my boyfriend is a vampire!!!

I wake up, and walk over to my calender, spring break. SPRING BREAK?!! ALREADY?!!! I cheer, and jump around my room like a lunatic. I grab my super skinny jeans, that i can't bend my knees in, and i grab a shirt that says "First Bite" written in so call 'blood' then on the back, it has lips with fangs on it. Perfect!! I put my hair into a side braid. And do my make-up, and all that stuff. I text Dallas.

Me:      Hey Dallas wanna hang?

Dallas:     Was that supposed to be a joke?

Me:     No? How did you get- OH hang.... ha i didn't mean it like that.

Dallas:    Oh ok i am going over to Luke's house, you can come if you want.

Me:   when?

Dallas:    Like now.

Me:    ok i will.

I turn off my phone and walk downstairs. OOH YES!!! MORE MUFFINS!!!!!! My mom probably made muffins before she went to work. I grab one and eat it as i walk down the street to Luke's house. I knock and then walk in. I see Dallas and Luke playing a xbox game and laughing.

"Hey stupid number one and stupid number two" I said taking off my shoes. 

"Hey" Luke and Dallas say back. I roll my eyes and walk over and lean against the back of the couch. They are playing Call of Duty. I walk around the couch and plop down in the middle of them. I grab a extra controller and login to play. They put me on their team so i couldn't beat them. We played for 2 hours straight, until Luke's mom came in carrying sandwiches from a sub place. We dug in, and finished our sandwiches in like 30 seconds, I texted Dallas even though he was right in front of me.

Me:  does Luke know

Dallas:  Ya

Me:   Ok

We walk up to Lukes room.

"Lets talk" Luke says claiming his seat in a swirly chair.

"Oh great" Dallas jokes looking at me out of the corner of his eyes.

"Does Amber know about IT" Luke asks gesturing toward me.

"Yea i do, thanks for asking me" I answer. He rolls his eyes. Luke walks over to his desk, he picks something up and walks back. He takes something out of the packet and pops in his mouth. Dallas claps his hands and puts them out, and Luke passes his the packet. Dallas puts it in his mouth. 

"What is that??" I ask curiously, Dallas hands it to me. I read the title.

"Miricale Gum" I read outloud. "And this is a miricale because??"

"Its the best gum ever you can only get it from one girl" He says winking at Luke "Try some". I shrug and put a piece in my mouth. I feel a explosion of flavor. 

"Wow, pretty nice gum" I say acting like it was nothing. I hand it over to Luke. He looks down at the packet.

"I got one more piece, we need to go get more" Luke says sadly. Dallas seems happy to go get more. Then they both look over at me. I look back in surprise.

"What??!!" I ask feeling my face in cause something was on it.

"We need 3 underwolders, that includes Vampires, werewolves, faires, cats, and so on" Dallas speaks up "And anyone else who comes doesn't have to be one"