Chapter 4

I loved Monday night, except for Josh, but it was funny seeing him squirm in the gaurds arms. Ha I cant wait to see Dallas again! 

FRIDAY

BEEP BEEP BE- i hit the off button. 

I yawn and sit up in my bed. I think of Dallas. The thought of him makes me smile. I get up, i feel fuly rested for once. I strech my arms.

"Friday!" I shrieck. I run to my dresser, i pull out a black leather skater skirt, and a 'Friday Night'  t-shirt. I put it on, i run into my bathroom. I put on all my regular make up, but instead of light eye shadow, i put on silver, gray, and i put ok black eye liner. I run a brush threw my hair. 

Gunner and i walk to the bus stop. I see Josh and i stop dead. I hear Gunner growl. I walk slowly up to Dallas, with Gunner by my side. Gunner licks his hand. I smile at the thought that Dallas is the first boy Gunner licked out of our family.

"He likes you" I said petting Gunner.

"I have that affect alot" He jokes.

"Me to" I say sounding serious. He stares at me, i couldn't help it i burst out laughing.

"I know you do" He said quietly. I act like i didnt hear it and bend down carefully, because of my skirt, to pet Gunner even more. Josh walks over to me. Gunner growls loudly.

"I just wanted to say sorry for the way i acted yesterday, and sorry for kissing you...." Josh says looking down.

"Thats the only kiss your ever getting from a girl other than your mom" I say angerliy. Dallas cracks up. I smile. 

"I said i was sorry, and thats the only thing i am saying" He said.

"I don't think that is the only thing" I say under my breath for Dallas to hear. He cracks a smile. 

"Ok dude, obviously she wants you to leave" Dallas says stepping forward.

"Well i don't have to" Josh points out. I scowl. 

"You might want to of me and Gunner will hurt you so bad, you will wake up in the hospital, you understand?" Dallas says.

"Hey, at least i have the guts to kiss her" He says pointing at me. True, but whos side am i on? right Dallas's. 

"At least i don't have to force her to kiss me" Dallas says smacking his hand down. 

"I have never seen you kiss her before" Josh states.

"Oh shut up" Dallas snaps.

"I haven't" 

"WE HAVE! like that time when- umm- or that time when..." Dallas says thinking.

"We haven't because were not officially dating stupid" I say standing up for myself.

"You don't have to be dating to kiss someone" Josh spats out.

"OMG all of this is over a stupid kiss?!" I ask angrily. "You know what?!" Dallas looks down. I turn towards Dallas put my hands in his hair and kiss him, and surprisingly he kisses me back. I pull back, and Dallas's face was reading 'wow' all over. 

"Happy?" I ask Josh. He shrugs and walks off. I turn back to Dallas who is still in awe. I laugh.

"Sorry, i had to get him away somehow" I said. He smiles.

"That was fun!" He says.

"Woah, was it me, or did i just see  you two kissing?" Scar says popping up.

"Haha we were kissing, Josh was annoying us" I roll my eyes.

"It looks like he liked it" She said pointing to Dallas who was smiling ear to ear.