Chapter 28

"I am so keeping this look" Angela smiles. We all hug each other. 

"Hey lets celebrate at my house." Scarlet says smiling.

"Okay. Invite Luke and Micheal." I said looking at Angela. She looked back at me confused.

"Who's Micheal?" Angela says. We all stop.

"It must of made Angela forget everything about MIcheal when we attempted to  do the ball...." Dallas says quietly to me. I nod. "Text him" I mouth to Dallas.

"Angela I want you to meet someone i think you will like alot." I say nodding She smiles and nods. 

"Wait. I need to change i smell bad." I say frowning. 

"Oh me too" Angela says. 

"Ok come to my house" I say. 

Dallas comes with us. We walk in and i see a note. I pick it up to read it.

Hi Honey,

Gone on another trip, i took Anthony with me and Sparkle. Please take care of the house and Gunner.

-Lova ya, Momma, Anthony

-

I throw the note away and walk to Gunners cage. I let him out and greet him. I walk upstairs with Angela. She picks out everything black. I pick out high-waisted, distressed short shorts and a cropped LSU shirt. I grab a purple plain snap back and look at Angela. I frown. 

"Here.... I will show you a cute way of being a rebel." I said. I grabbed fabric scissors and cut the black jeans shes wearing into short shorts, i take off the leather jacket, and giver her a white muscle tee that says rebel across the chest. She changes into that and i give her a matching rebel snapback. She looks in the mirror and shrugs. We walk downstairs after i fix my makeup. I hold hands with Dallas as we walk back to Scarlets house. Dallas see's Gus and Luke and greets them with one of those 'high-five man hug' thingy. I roll my eyes and walk over to Scar. 

"Where is Micheal?" I ask quietly. She shrugs. Like on cue Micheal walks in with Athletic shorts, and a matching shirt. He looks around spots Angela and walks over to us.

"Micheal, this is Angela, Angela this is Micheal, the guy i was talking about" I said pushing them over to the living room.

When they were talking Angela gives me the thumbs up. I smile and turn towards Dallas but i didn't see him, or Gus, OR Luke. That's when i hear video game shooting, and I walk over to their game room, and all three of them are playing Call Of Duty Black Ops 2. I smile grab the extra controller. 

"Me against you three" I say sitting down in the middle of Dallas and Luke. We played four games I won 3 and i would have won the third if Dallas didn't take my controller away.

___________ 20 years later____________

Everyone stayed in touch threw out their lives, Micheal and Angela had 2 kids, Luke and Scarlet had 3 kids,  Dallas and Amber had 2 kids, one just born a week ago, the other 4 years old.

"Really mommy?!!! YOU MET A UNICORN!!!????" 

"Yes honey, hush down now, you will wake your baby sister" I said rocking baby Rose, hushing 4 year old Charlotte. 

"Daddy YOUR HOME FROM WORK!!" Charlotte screams running to Dallas in the door way. I put Rose in her crib and kiss Dallas on the lips.

"Your home from work early" I said. Dallas is the CEO of Athletics and more! And I am a writer and a Pediatrician.

"Luke and Scarlet are coming here in 20 minuets to watch the LSU game." I said looking at my watch. He picks up his breifcase and walks to the master bedroom and changes into Khaki shorts and a LSU football jersey. I was already wearing jeans and my LSU shirt. LSU is playing Alabama. Scarlet and Luke walk in wearing Alabama shirts. I hug Scarlet. Luke walks over to Dallas. 

"Hows baby Rose?" Scarlet asks. I bring her to Rose's nurserey, and i see Charlotte playing with dolls, she looks up.

"SCAR SCAR!!!" Charlotte says running and hugging her leg, then she runs back and plays dolls. Scarlet walks over to Rose and picks her up carefully. 

"Hello baby Rose" She says quietly. I smile. She lays her back down in the crib, and we walk out to the boys and we watch the football game snacking on the snacks i set up.

"Its been a long time Luke say hi to Amber" Scarlet says. Luke just drags his hand down my face with out looking away from the game. 

"Hi to you too" I laugh. I had popped some Hot and Spicy popcorn, since Dallas and i are the only ones who liked it i brought it up to my lap. Dallas and I reach our hands in and he grabs mine. We lock eyes. 

________________________________

Okay now its the end..... :)..... I hope you liked it.... I will be writing another book once i think of ideas, but....

Vote

Comment

Follow

Thanks, Love you guys!! 

-Hopie