Chapter 13

Must find Amelia.

"Dallas, We need to find them" I demand in a hushed tone. He nods and climbs down alitt ways on the tree. We look around. I hear 2 people talking east of us.

"Dallas, listen" I said pointing in that direction. He nods and jumps swiftly from tree to tree. I spot Amelia and Owen walking and talking. I let out a breath of relief. Maybe a little loud on my part, because Owen stops and looks around, and Dallas puts his hand over my mouth. I hold my breath in. Amelia asks him whats wrong, but he just shakes his head and they continue walking. Dallas pulls his hand down slowly, and i let out a breath, quieter this time. Dallas sneezes. My eyes go huge when Owen looks straight at me. 

"Why are you following us?" He yells up.

"Pssh... Following? Not following, were just simply.... uhm... jumping from tree to tree in the excat same direction, quietly.... ya" I said looking down.. Owen jumps up really high, to our level on the tree next to us. I gasp.  Amelia is in shock to do anything. 

"You sure you don't want to say that again?" He asks, his eyes flash red, then go back to normal.

"Uhm.... no" I said, my legs dangling. He takes something out of his pocket and blows it in our faces. Dallas has a sneeze attack, and every time he sneezes his grip loosens. Next thing i know i screaming at Dallas to stop sneezing, gripping his hand and dangling only from his hand. Amelia is now looking around

"I. cant. stop. sneezing" He says, and in between each word he sneezes. My left arm joins the rest of my body dangling. One more sneeze and i will be saying hi to the floor. We are about 45 to 50 feet up. n 

"Please don't drop me" I say looking up to Dallas. Owen is grinning evilly.  Dallas gets ready to sneeze. He sneezes, and he lets go, I'm falling, fast flinging my arms and legs. I close my eyes. And i feel a jolt and now im rising. I feel something soft... furry almost. I open my eyes, and im in the sky.  I sit up carefully, and look at whats carrying me, i gasp at what is under me.

"SPARKLE!" I squeal and hug Sparkle. "You saved my life". She takes me down to the floor next to Amelia.  I get off and hug Ameila. I look back up at the boys. They are fighting.

"STOP!!!" I scream. Owen looks down at me and has his fangs out. Dallas is looking at me, and Owen flings himself at Dallas

"DALLAS!" I scream. He looks at Owen, and this is all in slow motion, Owen tackles Dallas, and pushes him against the tree, and he hits his head on the tree over and over again really hard. I run up to the tree and try to climb it.  Tears falling down my face. Dallas's head falls limp to his shoulder.

"DALLAS!" I scream crying. Owen smiles and flys really high holding him, they are above the tree line.

"OWEN STOP IT PLEASE" I plead.

"NO HE DESERVES TO DIE.... AGAIN" He screams back down. He is holding him up with one finger under each armpit. He pulls his fingers out from under him. He's falling. 

"DALLAS!" I scream running under him to attempt to catch him. Owen swoops down and pushes me back. 

"DALLAS" I scream. He wakes up and realizes he is falling. He stops flying right above the ground. I gasp. Then around 20 vampires surrond all of us. Dallas is about to fall unconsious. I try to break free but Owen has a tight grip. I look to my left, and Sparkle and Amelia are both held down. 

"AMELIA! SPARKLE!" I scream. A vampire punches Dallas, and he falls to the floor.

Unconsious.

Owen pushes me against a tree and holds me there. I see someone walking up behind him. 

"Let me handle her" A familiar voice says. Owen moves out of the way, and i feel a stronger grip push me agaistn the tree. Look up.

 Josh. (not the hairstylist)

"JOSH?!" I scream.

"Yes Babe?" He says sneering. 

"Im not your 'Babe'" I say squirming. He grips me tighter.

"You will be when i bite you, and make you mine" He smiles evilly. 

"I'D RATHER DIE" I scream in his face.

"Oh.... u will be dead, but alive at the same time" He says putting his face closer to my neck. I kick him in the 'Man Part'. He squeals like alittle girl, but snaps back into positoin.

"I see you have no dog to protect you this time" He says. I groan. He leans in to my neck. And i feel a sharp pain in my neck then, i feel 20 ppounds lighter. He pulls back, blood dripping from his mouth.

"Lets welcome the NEW VAMPIRE IN OUR PACK" He says turning to all the vampires. Everyone claps. My legs feel like jello. I start to fall and Josh catches me. I push him away. I shake it off. I rub my teeth with my tounge and i hit something sharp, i jump back at the feeling. I taste blood in my mouth. It tastes realy good. I black out. And  when i open my eyes i am upside down, i freak out. I fall. When i look up i see alot of vampires sleeping. I feel something drip down my lip. I lick it. Blood. I sigh and get up. And silently walk out the door. I look around, i am now in a hallway. I turn to my right, and feel a hand grip my shoulder. I turn around slowly. 

"What do you want Josh?" I ask angerliy. 

"I heard you had your First Bite last night" 

First Bite?