Chapter 27

"Peter Pettigrew are you mental" I whisper yelled at him. "No Kayci listen to me, you know I'd never my friends especially the Potters, but Pettigrew would and he is not dead." he said. "Explain" I demanded. Well then he explained and it was a long explanation. "So Peter was alive and he had worked for Voldemort. Of all the slime balls in the world it had to be Voldemort. Now Pettigrew was disguised as a that I'd many times held and petted. That lying rat, literally. "I have to go dear, I love you very much" he said as he kissed my cheek and was gone. Quietly I snuck out of the closet and shut the door. "Now Miss Black what were you doing in a linen closet?" a deep voice drawled behind, that voice belonged to Severus. "Getting myself off while thinking of you" I said before walking back down the hallway. I'll be honest it wasn't the most appropriate thing to say, but it's the first thing that came to mind and I knew he hadn't taken it literally. I walked down the hallway pretending to be keeping a watch, but I knew that my father was no longer in the building. "So I make you aroused Miss Black?" Severus asked and I could hear the smirk in his voice as he spoke. "Sarcasm love, sarcasm" I said as I continued to walk. "How would you feel if you arouse me?" he said suggestively. Turning around I began to laugh. "Oh professor you can really make a girl swoon" I told him laughing. He smiled a smile that I had missed and hadn't seen in forever. "Only you love" he said. Laughing I turned around and began to walk down the hall once again. Even though I wasn't looking at him I knew he was following behind me. "So Professor how long do you plan to follow me?" I asked. "Until I think we've had enough quality time" he said. I sniggered "Isn't quality time for relatives and lovers?" I asked laughing. "You could say that, what are we?" he asked. "Oo the great Severus Snape doesn't have an answer for everything?" I said laughing. He smirked, but waited for an answer. "I would call us co workers who nonchalantly leave hickeys on one another" I said pulling back my head and gesturing a large purple bruise on my neck. He smirked, but soon became somber. "Kayci I want to be so much more then that" he said putting a hand on my arm. "Sev you ended us and you just can't take something like that back" I said tears coming to my eyes. "Listen to me I have never loved someone as much as I love you. I did what I did to make sure you didn't get hurt." He said. I smirked "Well that kind of backfired on you" I said quietly. By this time I was full out crying and he just stood and stared at me. "I love you too" I said quietly before leaning up and kissing him. We kissed for what seemed like forever. All too soon we broke apart and I rested my head on his chest. He kissed my forehead and we walked to the room where the kids were sleeping hand in hand. I was so happy we didn't have to hide how we felt about each other. Now I was legally am adult. "I'm glad to see you both have found love in one another" Dumbledore said when he saw us. I grinned and laid my head on Sev's chest. "The castle is secure you may go back to your rooms" he said dismissing us. We walked together down to the cold dungeons and I shivered. "Love you can come in my room" he said. "Sounds good" I said following him in. Soon we fell asleep in one another's arms and I was finally warm.