Good Ending

□Hero's Perspective□

Why was it white?

This is so annoying. Fuck, is this what people feel like when they stare directly at my eyes? Hurts.

It turns black again, before flashing into multiple colors. First, I see the plain and boring brown, and see myself looking a building of some sort. The layout looks familiar, but I was looking at some balcony. The lights were switched on, and there was clearly someone inside.

"Look, Adam, calm down."

"Just breath, man, come on."

Okay, dude's got friends in here.

I feel myself moving- wait why am I on a tree -and I leap from branch to branch expertly. I finally settle on the closest branch and let my feet dangle down. I lean against the tree's trunk and peer inside. I noticed that it was night time, although my night vision has helped me loads.

I see three people. Three men. Three... Soldiers.

Southern Military soldiers.

My eyes immediately look for their rank. I'm looking at a commander, corporal and sergeant. The corporal and sergeant are surrounding their superior, in a stance as if they were trying to restrain him. I take a look at the commander. His brown hair were parted to both sides, and he has a low small ponytail. A glimmer caught the light and I narrow my eyes at something dangling around his neck. It was some sort of amulet, and it had a purple gem. It gave out a low glow. My eyes snap to his face, and he looked pissed.