Chapter 43

I apologize for how short this was/will be. I'm just saying that the end is extremely near. The next few chapters will be much longer. Enjoy.

The next two days were... Eventful.

Neither Aaron nor Hero acknowledged how incompatible they were. Hero did not bother to think about full term relationships while Aaron... Was terrified. He had tried going further than 'One Night Stand' but was met with anger or smart remarks.

"Hey, my penis is itchy and I need you to help me scratch it."

"That's the worst fucking sentence I've ever heard. Also, I heard cutting it off was a better remedy."

"So, Herobabe-"

"I don't even want to hear it.That nickname is horrible and you need to kill yourself."

"So you said that night was terrible right? I offer compensation."

"Why would I want to be disappointed again?"

"...Ouch."

"Oh! We can be partners in crime. Maybe do weird shit like have sex at crime scenes and-"

"I might need to stop there because one, you don't want to be involved with me in any way possible. Two, you need a therapist."

"I've got a big personality. You know what they say about people with big personalities, right?"

"Mm, the correct way to compare your dick size would be to your brain. In your case, try expanding your knowledge a little bit, buddy."

"So... Are you gay? Straight? Bisexual?"

"Simple. I'm not interested."

Aaron would be impressed if the remarks were not aimed at him. To apologize one day, he decided to make dinner. It ended up in Hero rushing from the bathroom to see a fire starting in the kitchen. Hero saw this as an opportunity to practice and immediately maintained the fire with his element bending immediately. Aaron tried again.

"So, how about you come here and bend over for me?"

Hero stared at him with a glare before retorting, "How about I bend over, pick up this butcher knife right here and hurl it at your microscopic dick? Would you like that?"

Hero actually picked up the butcher knife, and raised it high. Aaron flinched and immediately gave a proper apology.

"You're really leaving?"

Hero stopped charming himself and said, "Of course. If I stayed I'd get caught by the guards."

Aaron leaned against the doorframe to the bathroom and sighed. While Hero went back to checking whether everything was in place, he took his last good look at Hero. It struck him strange, really. When he had joined the rebellion, it was out of having a purpose to Minecraftia. When he set eyes on the person leading the training and most of the combat, he gained ulterior motives. He was some sort of playboy, bringing back nervous people to bed and giving a good time. Next morning, he'd tell them to leave.

He, too, was never a longterm relationship guy. His habits would obviously affect it, and the only person he'd actually date was the man in front of him. Aaron was twisted in a way. He thought that since Hero was a serial killer, he had dealt with much worse and would not mind Aaron go out and have some fun with other people. It was all too confusing. Hero intrigued Aaron and that was why he wanted to have a go at the man. He had the body shape a nervous virgin would, but the personality of someone who took charge. Aaron found it a lovely combination.

He found himself speaking, "Can't you at least give me a quick kiss before going?"

He expected the answer already. "No."

Hero did not even look at Aaron when he flat out responded. The Frenchman decided to be a little more dangerous, and he blocked the door. He knew that Hero could overcome him and fight him off, but he wanted to play with him some more. He leaned over Hero and purred, "Even if I get the guards to search this house first? They're at the gates, Herobrine. All I can do is scream and people will come running to investigate."

Aaron felt his heart soar at the obvious terror in Hero's eyes. The nickname had also added a dash of anger. Hero's hands curled into fists at his sides as he weighed his options.

If he did not do anything, Aaron would indeed scream. He had searched his face and mind for any lie, but there was no sign. Hero would have to murder Aaron to get away. If things went even worse, more people would get killed or Hero would get caught and executed.

If he did go with Aaron's orders, he would be let off. No deaths, no chaos. Just a kiss.

Hero immediately leaned forward, expecting for it to be a small peck. The twisted Frenchman grabbed him by his waist and forced him into a deep kiss. Hero clutched at the man's shirt as he was violated. Finally, with a quick bite to his lips, Aaron released him. Hero shook himself out of Aaron's grip and frantically wiped at his mouth as the other male laughed. He did not even spare a glance at Aaron out of humiliation and pushed his way out. He could feel the man smiling as he teleported away out of shame.

Seven Years Later

There was a noticeable change in Hero's personality over the years.

He had grown extremely strong. He may still look frail, but he had grown some muscle into his usually weak arms. He had also roamed every bit there is to Minecraftia except the West. The West was... A totally different thing. His constant moving and traveling made him learn, and made him adapt. He had discovered that creatures challenged him often, so he grew the same feminine dominance Noah had cultivated from him. He made it into an aura, a vibe around him that warned others to stay away.

It had worked most of the times, but he still get angered into tussles and brawls. Because of his vibe, he had to maintain it with a colder personality. He went more merciless, and much more crueler than before. He still always gave his challengers options, and if they did not choose in time, he'd choose the worst for them. News spread from his challengers and suddenly almost every creature knew about the human who conquered the creature society.

Herobrine.

He absolutely hated the fucking name. Derrek had gone on and on about how it gave others a name to fear. Derrek had said it would be stupidly ironic if someone as cruel as he was had the name 'Hero'. Said Swede still did not change his opinion, as he held the nickname dear to him. It was something he kept from his time with Markus. He hated it whenever someone referred to him as Herobrine, a name given to him by a monster compared to Hero, a name given to him by a dear brother.

Nonetheless, he did not correct people or creature whenever they did so. He had given up sometime ago, and just let people call him by his infamous name. Even the humans, his people had resorted to that name ever since he called himself that during his execution. Newspapers said Herobrine instead of Hero or General Persson. Soldiers referred to him as convict, murderer, monster, serial killer, Herobrine.

He hated it. He hated the name. He hated the image he had created along with the name. He hated himself. He hated what he had done.

He was not the same when he started this mess. He was not weak, young and inexperienced. He was more stronger, older and had lots of experience.

He was still vulnerable through and through, even if he never dared to admit.

Regardless of Derrek's attempts to take over, and his never ending taunts, Hero never harmed anyone fatally.

He hoped he can keep that up for as long as he can.