Bad Ending #2, Inherited, Forbid The Unknown Update

Kait is on a roll.

Bad Ending #2: In the works, but will not come out after I complete Forbid the Unknown and a bit of the book after that.

Inherited: Please give it a read again to refresh yourself! Very short, but I edited and removed bits and pieces that may be crucial to Forbid The Unknown. Bad Ending to Inherited is the works too! Neutral Ending was published a few days ago. ^^

Forbid the Unknown: I literally just completed 7 pages worth of notes to get the plotline for this book straight. Needless to say, I feel like I'm ready, so expect updates! Not too fast though, since my End-Of-Year Exams are in two weeks. Maybe wait until October for weekly updates. You can call this a reboot, as I removed lots of stuff from the original. It's better, I promise. There will be things you will be extremely puzzled at, and that's totally not foreshadowing. I swear. Shhhh! Prepare for angst and more sad Hero, with a bonus of sad everyone else! :D There will be back stories revealed and all that angsty shit, so be prepared. Except for y'all psychopaths, I feel you but give me some credit. (Kidding... Or am I?)

Edit: Forbid the Unknown has already started. I don't expect it to be very long, so please bear with me! We'll be touching on gods, superior groups of powerful beings, the 3 Realms (the Aether, the End, the Nether), fears and harsh trials.