°CHAPTER 001°

KAVEN POV°~ MY NEW LIFE

"Dave, do you take kaven as your lover and beautiful wife?"

"I do"he smile at me.

"Kaven, do you take Dave as your lover and handsome husband?"

"I do"I said looking into his eyes.

"I pronounce you, husband and wife. You may kiss..."all of sudden, I heard gun shots. I look at Dave to see him falling down to his knees. The audience took off running and Dave guards came to protect me.

I was crying wanting Dave to get up. We was this close to finally being married.

Then a black van pulled up. These men jump out and grab me. I screamed for my life for someone to help me but his guards was dead.

The men rip off my dress as I scream so loud.

"STOP!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"STOP!!!!"I scream waking Dave up

"STOP!!!!"I scream waking Dave up. I took a deep breath and look around the room. Oh thank God, I'm still home.

"What the fuck wrong with you?"he ask. All of a sudden, donaven started crying. "See what you did. It's only 5 in the morning..."he  walk out the room.

I cover my heart looking at my phone. It was only 5 in the morning. I been having these dreams about getting kidnap and Dave getting shot. What is these dreams  trying to tell me?

"I calm him down"Dave got back in bed. "Why you keep doing this?"he ask with an attitude.

"I don't fucking know Dave"I semi yelled.

I got up from bed and walk to my bathroom. I turn the shower on and took off panties and bra. I hop in feeling the water hit me.

~LATER~

I woke up kyleigh to get dress and go to school. My baby was growing up so fast. I watch her walk to her bus stop and met this lil girl. She was friendly lil girl. I smile at how she grab her hand and walk with her to the bus.

I walk back inside seeing donaven in his chair. He was watching TV while eating some cereal. Dave came downstairs to the kitchen and kiss my cheek.

"I have to leave for work"he said.

"Please be careful"I said.

He grab his jacket, keys, and phone. "You know I will"