°CHAPTER 024°

~KAVEN POV°SISTER IN LAW~

I look at Lizzie and Desiree shockley. How did she got here? Is khai down here too?

"Lizzie"I hug her. She hug me back tightly. "Oh god I miss you"I smile.

"I miss you too. Where is kyliegh?"she ask.

"In her room. Go upstairs to the room on your right"I said. She ran off going to the stairs. I look back at Desiree who was looking back at me but smiling.

"Damn you look good"she said. "How you been?"

"I been good"I said. "Where you been?"i ask.

"Been MIA for a while but your brother find me and Lizzie. I was in California for while"she said.

"Why?"I ask.

"I just needed to be away from everything"she said. "And when I came back things seem different here"

"What you mean?"I ask.

"People don't look at me the same, they treat me different"she said. "listen I know in not the queen pin no more cause of these New York niggas coming in taking over"

"Yeah"I nod my head taking a sip of my water.

"Well, I don't have it in me no more"she smile.

"You still do"I said.

"Good that I have that effect on you. I'm sorry about what ha..."just then donaven started crying.

"Shit"I walk out the living going to the nursing. I pick up donaven rocking him back and forth. I sung a song to make him calm down a bit.

"You have a son too?"Desiree ask.

"Yes. He was born when you left"I said.

"Still wish my son or daughter was still livin"she said.

"If you would if listen to me and Dave..."

"Listen to y'all, please. I only wanted to have this baby to make Lisa mad"she smile.

"Really, a baby isn't a item"I said.

"I bet yours is"she said looking at donaven.

"Get the fuck out my house"I said.

"Okay sister in law. I'm leaving"she walk to the door. "You can keep Lizzie for me while I make my rounds. Time to get New Jersey back"she close the door.

I sigh heavily while rocking donaven back to sleep. "Where did momma go?"momma?

"Lizzie go back in kyliegh room and watch TV for a bit okay"I said.

"Okay"she ran back in the room. I went to the couch and grab the phone to call Dave.

"Dave, we have to talk"