°CHAPTER 003°

KAVEN POV °BABY, BABY, BABY~

"Okay Donaven, let's go and get sissy from school then the mall"I smile. He look at me with his big eyes and smile. I love this boy so much. I grab my keys, purse, and donaven stroller.

I walk outside rolling donaven to the car. I strap him up in his car seat and put the stroller in the trunk. I hop in the car and close the door. I turn it on and back out the driveway.

LATER

"Mommy!"kyleigh ran to me in the school. "Why you pick me up so early?"she ask.

"You wanted to stay?"I narrowed my eyebrows.

"No"she shook her head. I chuckle at her while walking to the car. Kyleigh open the door and made baby noises at donaven.

I took off from the school and drove to the mall.

As I was driving to the mall, I kept thinking about Lisa. Where she at? How is she? Is she okay? Where is Lizzie? Kyleigh really miss Lizzie.

We walk in the mall looking for some clothes to find and other stuff. I bought kyleigh some clothes, new pumas, new vans, and some Jordans. The same for donaven.

I walk to the cookie store where I always go. I bought some cookies for donaven and kyleigh and myself. I walk out and went to the men store where Dave would always get his shoes and hats.

"Hello Mrs. East"the man said that work here.

"Hey"I waved.

"You need the special"he said.

"Yes, you know how Dave is"I giggle just thinking about him.

"Alright, brb"he walk in the back. I sat down and face donaven to me. He smile at me as kyleigh was playing peek-a-boo with him.

"I see you have your family now"I heard a familiar voice. I turn around seeing my old pimp. Blacksta.

"Hello Kitty cat"