°CHAPTER 009°

~KAVEN POV°DRAMA FOLLOWS EVERYWHERE YOU GO~

I walk in my house looking for Dave ass. I was so mad what blacksta did. He brought this bitch to New Jersey. Why the fuck would he do that? And then she's looking for Khai and Lizzie.

"Hey baby"Dave kiss my lips.

"Where's the kids?"I ask.

"Sleep"he said. "What's wrong?"he can tell that something was on my mind. I walk to the backyard slowly thinking about how this shit happened. I don't want to see blacksta at all and Liana is trouble herself.

I open the door and look at the beautiful scenery. This is why I love to move to the country.

"Babe"I heard Dave called me

"Blacksta and Liana is here"I said. "I went to meet up with bla......"

"Whole on. Whole on"Dave stop me. "You went to see him"

"I wanted to know why was he here. I need to protect myself and the kids from him"I said.

"Kaven, that's what I do. I protect this family"he said.

I sigh and look at the trees. "I'm so sorry Dave"I went to him and hug him. "It's all coming back to me"I cried.

"It's okay baby, I got you"

~KHAI POV~

I got off the plane and walk to the baggage claim. I grab my bag and walk out the door. To the Uber driver. Desire sent me the text and told me where I have to go.

I hop in the car and told the man where to go. He drove off listening to this rock band music. He seemed to really like this shit. I took out my beats and put it on. I then put on my favorite song and laid back.

LATER

"Sir, we're here"the man tap my leg. I look out the window seeing a nice ass house with two cars. A Range Rover and Bentley. Damn she got money.

I gave him the money and hop out the car

I gave him the money and hop out the car. I walk to the door and knock on it. I heard a dog bark then footsteps. I look down at my phone seeing that one of my hoes text me.

"Leave me alone"I mumble.

"Leave who alone"I look up fastly seeing desire looking beautiful and gorgeous as always.

"Oh damn"I drop my bag and pick her up. I kiss her lips passionately like I always do. This is what I waited on for the longest. I love this girl with all my heart.

"I miss your ass"she said. She kiss me. "I have to show you something"

"A present already"I smile walking in the house. I look at the place and smile. "damn you doing big for yourself"

"Daddy!!"I heard a familiar voice. I look to see Lizzie at the stairs running to me. I pick her up and hug her tightly. I thought she was dead. How she got here with desire?

I look at desire with an evil look. She didn't tell me that she took Lizzie with her.