°CHAPTER 036°

°TINA POV~ THE DEATH OF BLACKSTA°

I was sitting down in the chair in the dressing room. I called Tony for him to handle blacksta. He needs to go and I'm tired of his ass.

°TONY POV°

Me and my boys was riding around looking for blacksta ass

Me and my boys was riding around looking for blacksta ass. He fucking with my sister and I hate that. Blacksta have to go after what he did to me and my crew. Haven't paid us at all so now, I'm piss.

"See if you can find that nigga outside"I said still driving around.

"Aye"I stop the car and look across the street. It was his bitch Liana and his nigga big poppa.

"Kill they asses too"I said. My boy Steve put on his silencer then pointed gun out the window towards them. I waited for him to do it so I can pull off.

"Three.... Two.... One"shots was fired. Liana body dropped and his boy body dropped like a fly.

"Now where is blacksta?"Cory ask.

"Whole on and wait"I said. For some reason, I notice that we was right outside Dave house. Why is he outside Dave house? I got out the car leaving the boys in there. I went to the door where Liana was and check to see if anyone else was in.

"Who you looking for?"I heard blacksta voice behind me. I turn around seeing him with a gun. "Why you trying to kill me fool?"his hand was in the trigger. But no bullets came out. I did heard another gun sound tho. Probably Steve and Cory who shot him.  Blacksta look at his stomach covering it.

I turn around to the door and seen Dave with his gun out. Smoke was coming from the barrel and his finger on the trigger.

"Enough is enough with that crazy nigga"