°CHAPTER 017°

~KHAI POV° IM STILL IN LOVE WITH HER~

I look at the clock seeing that it was 12 in the morning. Why is she not home already? I still care about her. I still got love for her. Read the title.

Lizzie was sleep in her room. Good, cause I need some time with Desiree. Finally the door open. "Girl, I had fun but I need some sleep for work"I heard her say.

"Please do, I'm tired of Dr. Johnny looking at this sexy body"I heard another voice. I stared at the door with my eyebrows narrowed. "Oh god"

"Hey, what you still doing up?"Desiree ask.

"Waiting on you"I said.

"Mmmm, I need a man like him"the friend said. "I remember you"

"Yeah I remember you too"she took a seat at the other couch. I got to tell you, she was fine.

"Ummmmm, okay Alisha

"Ummmmm, okay Alisha. You have to leave"Desiree said.

"No, No, No. I'm good with khai"she bit her lip.

"I'm bout to sleep. So you will be in here by yourself"I said.

"Okay, I guess I will leave"the girl said. She got up grabbing her purse and phone. "Bye Desiree. See you tomorrow"

The front door close and the fussing will begin. "So, you like her?"

"No"

"She likes you, I can tell"Desiree walk to her room which was upstairs. I got up from the couch and walk up the stairs. I can hear Desiree sighing loudly and slamming doors.

"You jealous or something?"I ask her.

"No"she sigh again. "I'm not jealous"

"You are, I can tell"I said nodding my head. "You look good tonight"

"What you want khai? When I wanted to talk to you, you didn't want to"she said with an attitude.

"Look, I thought about what you said. I'm sorry"I said. "Thanks for taking Lizzie in tho"

"Welcome"she look down at her shoes. "I have a question"

"Hmm"I look at her watches and rings.

"Did you killed Lizzie mom?"