°CHAPTER 029°

~DAVE POV° BOSS UP~

I sat in the VIP section smoking my weed that I got from my boy. I just wanted a day to myself since kaven took the kids to the shopping center. I need some time to myself to think on what I'm doing next.

"Davvvveeeee"Desiree walk in the VIP section. "How have you been?"she sat next to me.

"I been peaceful without you here"I said.

She nod her head and smile at me. "Damn, I didn't know you was like that"she said.

"What you want?"I ask.

"What made you think that selling on my territory was good"she said. "Did you know that I have hittas here that will kill you"

"Yeah I know. But you think I care about that"I said.

"You should cause I was bout to kill you"she said.

"Desiree, what is your problem?"I ask her.

"Ain't nothing my problem just you be doing the most right now. I want to know about this Tony guy and blacksta"

"I don't want to talk about them at all"I said smoking my weed.

"You should cause I have some stuff to discuss with you like if you want to make more money from selling drugs".

"How?"I look at her.

"Just pay attention to me"she got up and walk out the VIP section. I watch as she hand shake this man then kiss a girl cheek. I saw her hand and seen the white power showing. The man quickly took it and gave her some paper. She went to another person handshaking him. They had her the paper and she had them the drug.

"Damn"I mumble. This is why she's still Queen pin.