ºCHAPTER 039º

ºDAVE POV~ MARRIAGEº

ºFEW MONTHS LATERº

Today is the day me and Kaven  are getting married. I'm so nervous cause I marry the girls of my dreams. Kaven been my girl since, well yall know when.

"You scared huh"her dad said.

"Hell yeah man. This is a big moment for me"I smile. "I never thought of getting married"I chuckle.

"You remimd me of me"Kaven dad said. "I was the same way, didnt want to get marry till i met her beautiful mother"he smile so hard.

"You really loved her"I said. 

"Yeah, till some shit went down"he said. "Lost her then found her again"

"That what's up"I nod my head. I fix my tie a bit and look at the mirror at myself.

"You ready"Khai came in the room. "Kaven pulling up dad"

"Welp, let me go"her dad walk out the room to the hallway.

"Make sure no one is at the front door or any where near here. Add some guards if you have to"I told Khai. He nod his head and walk out.

I grab my suit jacket and left out the room to the front. The guard nod at me and open the door. I walk down the aisle smiling at everyone I know. Some people Kaven knew was here.

I stood under the alter looking at the flower girls walking in. Lizzie and my baby girl look so pretty walking down the aisle. One day, ima walk my baby girl down the aisle.

Just after the flower girls, it was Kaven turn to walk down the aisle. She looked so beautiful in her white dress. Her makeup was on point and her hair, I'm in love. She smiled  the whole way walking down the aisle looking at me.

Her father let her go and I grab her hand. I wanted to kiss her lips so bad but i cant.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen"the preacher said. "We're here on this beautiful day......"every word faded away.  All I was focusing on was her face.

After we said our speech to each other. We kissed.  Kiss till the preacher had to pull us off. I smile and grab her hand walking down the aisle with my happily new wife.