°CHAPTER 007°

~KAVEN POV° DOING WRONG~

I look down at my phone seeing that I had a text from Khai

I look down at my phone seeing that I had a text from Khai. He said he leaving to California to visit someone. I hope he make it there safe and back.

I walk to my room and sat on the bed. Dave wasn't home. He took the kids to Chucky Cheese. I wasn't feeling good. Stomach cramps. I been going to the bathroom alot, so yeah. It's girl stuff.

I couldn't stop thinking about blacksta. Why is he here? When things getting good in life, karma comes back and bite you in the ass. I can't take it anymore. I have to clear shit up.

I dial blacksta number to talk to him. He still have that same number from when I was with him.

"Hello"his deep voice said.

"I need to talk to you. Meet me at the cafe by the mall"I said.

"So now, you want your papi back"I can tell he was smiling big.

"Just do it"I hung the phone up and got up from bed. I walk to my closet to find something to wear. I want to wear something comfortable since I'm on my period.  I pull out a sweater, tank top, tights with my uggs and mk bag.

I put on my outfit since I already took a bath  early

I put on my outfit since I already took a bath  early. I comb my hair, grab my keys and walk out the door. I pick up my keys to the Mercedes that Dave bought me. There was two.

I jump in the white one and sigh

I jump in the white one and sigh. I turn the engine on and took off the driveway.

LATER

I walk in the cafe looking for blacksta till I found him reading a newspaper. "Mmmm, lost girl. Never saw her"his guys laugh.

"Blacksta"I said. He look up from his paper and smile at me.

"My best money maker"he smile. "Sit down"

I took a seat and sigh. He looked at me leaning forward to me. He smile again.

"I want to get shit cleared with you"I said.

"What is it kitty?"

"Be at least 1,000 feet away from me and my family. Lose my phone number and don't ever call me"

"That's why you held this meeting? Was to tell me to don't call you nor come near you?  You could of told me that on the phone baby"he chuckle.

"No. Why are you here blacksta? You didn't even know anything about New Jersey"I ask.

"Somebody called me here"he said.

"Who was it?"

He smile and nod his head towards the door. I turn around seeing Liana. What the fuck do she want from me?