°CHAPTER 012°

~KAVEN POV° DRAMA~

Me and Dave hop out our Lamborghini walking to the fancy restaurant. We was like a power couple. Everyone was looking at us. I loved it. I love having power in my hand. Dave had his arm wrap around my waist leading me to the table where tina, Troy, Steve, and Cory was.

"Look at you, pulling up in a Lamborghini looking fresh and clean"Troy said. I can tell him and Dave have a special friendship. Steve and Cory was to themselves or was like body guards.

"So you and Dave"Tina said. "How y'all met?"

What should I say? Should I say we met in a hotel room while I was the prostitute and he was the John. Instead sex, we made love and made kyliegh.

"Club"I said.

"Oh wow. Love in the club"she smile. Shade. I can tell she was jealous. The looking down and the smiling fakely. I learned that from the strip club.

"Yeah. So you and Dave, how y'all met?"I ask. Her smile went away.

"What you mean?"she ask.

"You have to know Dave from somewhere. Was it the streets? The club as well? Or maybe your brother?"I said.

She didn't say anything but just look at me. "Well kaven, I met your darling boyfriend at a playground. He was friends with me first, he lost his virginity to me first, and...."she came close to me. "He had his first son to me first"she back up smiling at me.

"Now you want to keep this going cause I know the shade your throwing at me. I seen it a lot from different people and you my friend is a natural"she laugh.

"What you girls over there laughing about?"Tony ask.

"Oh nothing, just talking about love and hip hop"she look at me. I look at Dave then gave him a fake smile.

"Yeah, love and hip hop"