°CHAPTER 030°

~KAVEN POV° MOTHER~

{Few months later}

"COME HERE DONAVEN!"I yelled. Donaven is now 10 months old and walking. He's crawling too but walks more.

"Mom tell donaven to stop"kyliegh said coming out the game room. "He's a big bully"

"Like his father"I mumble. I walk to the game but didn't see him anywhere. Where is he? "Kyliegh are you...."then he pop out of a corner smiling.

"BABY!"I heard Dave loud ass voice.

"In the game room"I said. I heard footsteps coming towards the game room. Dave smiled at donaven and reach for him.

"Hey my little man. Giving mommy a hard time?"he said in his baby voice.

"Take him with you. I have to bring kyliegh to dance class"I said walking out the game room. I walk in the kitchen seeing khai staring at his phone. "What?"

"Dad said he found mom"khai said.

"Where?"I ran towards the phone looking at the text. "in New York"

"She was there the whole time but never told us"he said.

"What's wrong with y'all?"Dave ask.

"We found our mother"

{LATER}

Me and khai decided to drive to New York instead flying. I really want to see this lady and tell her ass off for leaving us. Why would she? How could she?

"You ready to see your momma?"khai said.

"Khai, she's your mother too"I said.

"She ain't my momma, she left us remember"he said. "I can't take that back"

"Take what back?"

"Her kaven! She ain't my damn momma after what she did to us. And our father..."

"He wasn't there for us either!"I yelled back.

"He didn't know anything about us"I shook my head at khai. "I don't know why you shaking your head cause that's the truth"

"New York"I red the sign. "Maybe I might see Lisa"

"Fuck Lisa"

{DINER}

I walk in seeing old people drinking their coffee and watching the game on the tv. The waitress came to me smiling.

"Hi, would y'all like a booth or bar?"she ask.

Khai push me out the way. "We like a booth"he smile then lick his lips.

"Okay follow me"she said. He sure did followed her. I was right behind them rolling my eyes. I sat down in front of khai looking out the window. "Start y'all off with something to drink"

"Yeah, I want a Sprite and your number"khai smile making her laugh.

"I want the same"I said.

"Okay two sprites"she said. "Be right back"

"Don't you have a child"I said.

"Can you mind your business. Desiree ain't given me non"he sigh. "I'm useless"

"No your not"I heard a voice in front of us. I look up seeing a light skinned women with light eyes. "Can I sit with y'all?"

Mom.