°CHAPTER 020°

~KAVEN POV° I HAVE TO TELL DAVE~

I walk in the house a bit shock about what she said. She likes girls. And loves me. Ewwwww.

"Hey, how was the outing?"Dave ask. He was at the counter drinking something.

"What is that?"I walk up to him.

"Henny, why?"he look at me with his low eyes.

"Give me the whole bottle"I said. He laugh and gave me the bottle that only had a little in there. "Where's the rest"

" In my stomach"he said. "I don't need you to be drunk okay"

"I need to be"I said.

"Why? What happened?"Dave ask.

I sigh and look down at my tight remembering what she did. "Tina said she likes me"

"Wait, what?"

"I went out with Tina, she told me that she wanted to go out and talk to me. Come to found out she loves me and don't want me with you anymore"I got from the chair and walk to the staircase..

"Why would you even go by her? I thought you didn't like her"Dave said a bit mad.

"I don't, I thought it was for us to grow up and leave each other alone"I said.

"Well seems like she don't"Dave said. He got up from the bar stool and walk towards me. "Talk to khai"

"Yes i did. What you want with him anyways?"I ask.

"He's my partner. I need his ass back"

"He should be coming back"I said.

~TINA POV°BLACKSTA APARTMENT~

"I get Liana to do the job. That didn't work"blacksta said. He turn around looking at his girls. I was on the couch on my phone playing candy crush. "I get your ass to do the job. That shit didn't work either"

"You know what blacksta, maybe she don't want your stinky ass no more"I said.

"Fuck that, i don't want her either"he said.

"Then why you need her so bad"I said.

"She was my best worker. I made money off her just her. Nobody else"he said. "I need her back on the streets"

"She won't go back on them streets blacksta"

"Your right, you will go back on the streets"he sigh and shook his head. "Dave took away you and Kaven"

"He did what he wanted to do. I made sure he gave me what I want"I smile at him.

"And what is that?"

"He gave me freedom out this hell whole"